Milk

Hyungs and a Maknae

Zelo’s POV:

Ugggh I don’t want to get up! I was told that we had much to do today. I don’t want much to do today! “Wake up Zelo.” Himchan said knocking on Youngjae and I’s door. Youngjae was still asleep, no surprise. “I’m awake. I don’t want to get up. Carry the maknae.” I suggested. I sat up. Himchan stared at me and sighed. “Fine. You little twerp.” Himchan picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. “Yeaaah! I win!” Himchan carried me down the stairs and into the kitchen. Yongguk, Daehyun, and Jongup were sitting at the table starring at the cereal box. Himchan sat me down and brushed off his shoulders. “Thank you hyung.” I blew him a kiss that he rejected. I then turned to the other hyungs. “So…you guys gonna open that cereal box?” I questioned. They all glared at me. “Once we figure out who has to get the milk this time.” Daehyun said. I chuckled and received yet another glare. “You guys are ridiculous. I’ll get it.” I stood up and went to the refrigerator. I looked over and over but didn’t see the milk. “Where is the milk?” I asked. “In the store.” They answered all together. Ohhhhh. That’s what they meant… “Yonggukkie if you get the milk I’ll come with you.” I tried in my best aegyo voice. He sighed. “Alright, let’s go.” I skipped out the door to the car. Generally, as pop stars we weren’t supposed to go out much but we were allowed to. “Can we get some more cherry tomatoes?” I asked innocently waiting for Yongguk to unlock the car door. “Maybe. If you’re good.” We got into the car. I the radio and Fantastic Baby by Big Bang was on. “Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like lilililalala..” I sang. Yongguk sang along with me. I let him do the “Wow, fantastic baby”, “boom shakalaka” and all of Top’s parts. When the song was over we laughed loudly. We pulled into the grocery store parking lot. There weren’t very many cars, which was good. The workers here had learned not to freak out or make a big deal when we came in, so it was fairly easy. “I’ll get the milk, you go get your tomatoes.” Yongguk hyung went to the right side of the store and I went to the left. I mumbled some SHINee songs to myself. I missed Yonggukkie already! I wondered if he ever missed me. My only question was why did I miss him? I never really had before unless he was gone for a really long time. I just saw him five seconds ago. What in the world!

Yongguk’s POV:

I can’t believe I let Zelo come with me. I was into Zelo. Yes there was a significant age difference but I had a good crush on him. I loved everything about that boy. He was right out beautiful. I looked around for skim milk, the only kind the group would usually drink. Being my age and having the kind of personality I had, it was a little odd to like Zelo. He was innocent and young! Couldn’t I go to jail for this!? Ugh. I got the milk and headed in the direction of the maknae. When I turned the corner, I saw him, dancing, with cherry tomatoes. Good god this boy never knows when to be normal. I came up behind him and grabbed him. He yelped in fear and turned o me quickly. “That’s what happens when you sing in a grocery store.” I smiled at him and chuckled. “As long as it’s you I’m ok with that. Now hurry lets pay!” Impatiently, he pushed himself out of my grip and ran to the cash register. I followed cooly. I paid for the items and sighed. I really need to do something about this crush on Zelo.

When we got home everyone was up. Youngjae had his head on Jongup sleepily. “Jae, wake up!” Zelo said giggling. “But I don’t want to.” Jae whined back. Zelo reached for his tomatoes out of the bag. I sat the milk on the table victoriously. “You guys all owe me. I got you guys something important.” I smiled and sat down. Zelo picked to sit by me. He then proceeded to open his tomatoes and lean his head on my shoulder. “Oppa~ feed me.” Zelo pouted up at me. I wanted to kiss him, but knew I shouldn’t. ‘No, feed yourself. Or get one of the others to.” I poked his side making him jolt. He left my shoulder still pouting. “Jonguppie?” Zelo looked to him now. Jongup sighed and feed Zelo. “You are ridiculous.” Youngjae sassed. “Says the one still asleep.” Youngjae didn’t even respond to Himchan. I didn’t like watching Jongup feed my Z. Z was mine and only mine.

 

 Yongguk is crushing on the maknaeeee! Naughty naughty. hehe. He doesnt enjoy the attention Jongup is giving his boy! Eeek! First chapter!