Hyung...? pt2

Hyungs and a Maknae

Zelo’s POV:

Yongguk stomped into the room pulling Himchan with him. I was afraid. Never have I seen him this angry and serious. “Hyung! Calm down!” Himchan said bravely. “I will when you stop hitting on Zelo.” Yongguk snapped. “I only kissed him! I didn’t touch him or have with him!” Yongguk slapped Himchan in the cheek. “Do not talk about my maknae like that. He is an innocent young boy.” Yongguk kneeled down infront of us. I hid my face in Jongup’s neck and he held me. “Bang, he’s scared. Just let him be.” Jongup said calmly. “He’s fine. Zelo.” Yongguk tugged on my shoulder. I groaned not letting go of the only person I felt safe with right now. I closed my eyes tightly. “Zelo! Maknae! Love your hyung!” He tried again and I shook my head. “Yongguk, stop. Let everyone rest. Today has been eventful. We’ll try to get everyone together tomorrow.” Himchan said. Yongguk sighed. “Fine. Goodnight all.” He left. “Hey, its ok Zelo. Hold my hand, I’m here for you.” Jongup put his hand out to me. I gazed at it and put my hand in his. He rocked me. “Himchan-ah, is your cheek alright?” The smack from Yongguk sounded loud and powerful. He sighed giving me a sad face. “Ne. Please go to sleep. Jonguppie with stay with you.” Youngjae and Daehyun came into the room. “You guys ok?” Youngjae looked very worried. “Anni, Yongguk hyung blew up at us, scared the poor maknae, and smacked Himchan.” Daehyun and Youngjae stared at each other. “I won’t let this be.” Youngjae left and Daehyun followed.

 

Yongguk’s POV:

This is so frustrating! If the boys would have just let me be in the bathroom, we wouldn’t be having this situation right now would we!? Himchan kissing on my Zelo. That was obviously not right. You can steal from any of the other members, but once you start messing with something, or someone for that matter that I attachment to or with, it will not work out for you! Himchan apparently hadn’t figured this out yet. I’m not sure how though. I thought that I always made myself clear. I kicked my pillows with fury. “Hyung?” A quiet Youngjae said. “Yes?” What could anyone possibly want from me now? “Can I stay with you tonight?” I was confused by his request. “S-sure. Come on.” I let him sit with me on my bed. We stayed up for hours talking about the situation and what to do. Also his thoughts and feelings, many for Daehyun.

I woke up with a major headache. Youngjae was sitting on the floor talking with Himchan and Daehyun. “…ah. I told Jongup to stay with Zelo. Jongup told me later that Zelo cried more and was re-convinced that he was the problem even though it was settled for a little bit between them.” Himchan said informatively. Did I cause the angelic maknae all this trouble? “How is he now?” I asked the three. They all went dead silent. “I-I’m not sure…” Himchan said hesitantly. I breathed in heavily and went to Zelo’s room. When I walked in, the first image I saw was Zelo curled up under Jongup who had placed himself around Zelo, while under the covers. I cringed. I knew they weren’t sleeping together like the dirty way I would, but my emotions and thoughts said otherwise. They were so close together! I was abruptly hit with a brilliant idea. “JONGUP! ZELO! HURRY UP! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE ITS ON FIRE!!” I yelled shaking them. Their eyes shot open. Zelo’s pupils grew. I quickly threw over the covers and the two boys rushed out. “I already got the others out! Just go!” I followed them down the stair case. When we got outside, I stopped at the front door and closed it. “Where is everyone else!?” A worried Jongup asked. “Inside in my room talking. Where are your clothes?” I crossed my arms grinning. I earned myself a confused look from Jongup and a completely lost and out of it Zelo. “I asked a question guys! Where are your clothes?” I chuckled. “Hyung they’re inside. We still have clothes on.” Zelo said not making eye contact. “Why aren’t you wearing them?” “Hyung….” “Yongguk is there even a fire? We both have our boxers on. What is this about?” Jongup was getting mad. Pfft I wasn’t scared.”Why were you sleeping with him half ?” I urged. “Oppa, we got hot. A-and I usually sleep like this anyhow.” Zelo said quietly. He called me oppa! He stared at the ground swaying back and forth. “I do as well.” Jongup put his hand on the door handle but I held his shoulder smirking. “Moon Jongup, why did you sleep with him?”

Zelo’s POV:

Yongguk was being very strange. He kept asking about our clothes. We weren’t ! I was wearing boxers and so was Jongup hyung! I hope he doesn’t hit Jongup. I hated seeing Himchan being hurt by my own hyung I loved. “Because he was nervous and no one else was with him. You could have stayed with the boy. You love him don’t you?” Jongup answered. That was a bit risky, but the truth. I wasn’t fond of the guys’ fighting and avoidances and anger. It just wasn’t like us. “Don’t sleep with him again.” Yongguk walked inside and I followed. “Where’d you guys go?” Daehyun asked watching me fluster to my room. “O-outside…” Daehyun looked at my weirdly. “Yongguk didn’t like that Jonguppie and I were sleeping together half .” I shyly grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom. I got in and locked the door. “Yongguk hyung, if you really love me, please stop this nonsense.”

 

I'll say this now! I had fun writing the next chapter! You guys probably wont be as amused as I was but thats ok! actually no its not I'll go cry. JUSSSST KIDDDING! New chapter done! Summer is almost here! Love ya'll! ~