Sighs

Hyungs and a Maknae

Yongguk’s POV:

Zelo continued to laugh and be energetic to me. I guess he really didn’t mind earlier. I still felt odd about it all. He’s six years younger than me. That didn’t seem bad when you said it, but when I compared him to myself, he seemed much younger. I had the feeling that I was that creepy old man at the park watching kids play. That isn’t me! I’m not a darn e! If I was I would be a y e but I AM NOT a e. Aish, Zelo is hard. Once we arrived at the dance studio, I sighed. I knew I was going to be next to a hot Zelo, dancing and working hard. This was going to be like a big punishment. He was just so….mesmerizing…But what if he was into me? I would definitely like that. Even though I shouldn’t. I have to do something about this! I must give up this weird infatuation for Zelo. It just wasn’t right for me to be into him. We were different anyways. I doubt it would really work out between us. Oh what am I saying! Of course it would work out! I would make it!

Zelo was dancing. He used all the moves he had learned, put them together neatly, and made a masterpiece. For a while, all I did was watch his body. How he moved was…amazing. A delight to watch. His shirt flew up a couple times, exposing his perfect body. Mine was pretty toned and all, but Zelo’s was great. He must have worked hard for such a beautiful body. I was now officially determined to give Zelo the same view. I did as much as I could before we had a water break. “Nice work boys. Yongguk, pay attention more and stop staring at the maknae. He isn’t your dinner.” My eyes went wide. I was staring!?! Darn it! “Yessir…” I hid myself in the corner occasionally stealing glances of my little Zelo. “Hyung, what are you doing over there alone!?” A curious Youngjae questioned. “Be calm Jae. I’m thinking.” About Zelo. He was like a drug addiction to me. But why? “I’ll think with you.” Of course, Zelo came over.

 

Zelo’s POV:

Thinking time with hyung! I wonder what he’s thinking so hard about. I was thinking about his smile and eyes and body and personality and laugh and- basically everything about him. I hope he doesn’t mind our age difference. But he was the one to kiss me first so he must not! Yeah! He made the first move, not me. Little innocent ole’ me. “Alright guys, let’s get to work. We’ll run it from the top.” Off to dance, again.

I made sure to dance a lot in front of Yongguk. I had to make my mark on him. By the end of the practice, I was the only one still dancing. I worked hard today. Mainly for my lovely hyung. It felt good to be done. I guess I was told wrong about having much to do today. We drove home quietly. This definitely wasn’t normal. “Why is it so peaceful?” I asked as we hit a bump. “Because. Enjoy the moment of quiet Zelo. It’s the best for right now.” Daehyun said closing his eyes. Did I miss something?

 

~EARLIER WHILE ZELO WAS DANCING ALONE, THIRD PERSON POV~


Yongguk was singing the bathroom blasting his music all the way up. “I love you baby i’m not a monster, Neon al-janha yejeon nae moseubeul shi-gani chinamyeon sarajyeo beoril tende keu ttaen al tende baby. I need you baby i’m not a monster. Nal al-janha ireohke kajima neo majeo beorimyeon nan jugeobeoril tende i’m not a monster.” He stared at himself in the mirror. Yongguk then recognized four familiar figures; Jongup, Daehyun, Himchan, and Youngjae. He pulled out an earbud. “Whats up with you?” Daehyun asked. Yongguk watched the four in the mirror. He sent them all a dark glare. “Nothing.” Was his harsh response. “Hyung, we can tell something is-“ “Nothing.” Yongguk cut off Youngjae while slamming his hands down on the sink. Jongup wasn’t leaving without an answer. “Why won’t you tell us? Is it about Zelo? The one dancing just for you right now? He told me why he was still out there and not sitting or resting. Zelo wanted to show you his ability. The ability he worked so hard on. Just for you. But instead of watching and admiring him, you stay in here not saying a word to your close band members. Brothers I should really say.” Jongup was disappointed in his hyung. A sigh escaped Yongguk’s lips. “Yes Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae. Its Zelo making me like this. How I kissed an innocent sixteen year old, and how he kissed back. Now go. Leave.” Yongguk rose his head, his eyes weary. The four members left without a word.

 

~BACK TO ZELO’S POV~

I had to start conversation somehow. “Oh! Jonguppie guess what?” Jongup said nothing. I decided to proceed with my news anyways. “I perfected that spin move you taught me! Did you see it? Did you?” I had hopeful eyes. “Anni Zelo, I’m sorry.” I slumped. “N-no worries Jonguppie. I-I’ll show you later…” I rubbed my neck. I tried to talk to Himchan next. “Channie, you danced very well today. I’m sure your parents would be proud.” Himchan only stared out the window. I sighed. I sat in my seat and stopped talking. Why didn’t the hyungs like me anymore?

 

 

awwwie... :'( Sadness..thats actually the name of a song by M4M ( new kpop group). School is almost ovaaa! ugh I'll have more time then to write. buttttt heres le chapter...sorry for how long it takes.. please dont be mad! thank you all! much love!!! <3