What Did I Just Do

Hyungs and a Maknae

Yongguk’s POV:

Why didn’t I just feed the attractive cherry tomato loving boy. Ugh I should have. This opportunity better come up again. For the rest of breakfast I tried my best to blow off the incident.

Today we had several photoshoots. I was pretty good at taking pictures. What can I say, naturally photogenic and hot! It was time to round up the boys and get them ready. “All of you go shower or get dressed. We have to leave soon. And hey if you’re showering, don’t shower with other members! That’s just gross.” The guys all nodded smiling. “Hyung, what should I wear?” Of course it was Zelo. “Anything. We’ll be changing at the photo place anyways so it doesn’t matter too much.” I really wanted to say “Nothing! I wouldn’t mind.” But obviously that would have gone over bad. Daehyun and Youngjae sped up the stairs. The fastest I’ve seen Youngjae move in a while. Jongup slowly followed, along with Himchan. OH great, alone with Z, again. Zelo started getting close to me. He held around my neck and pouted in my face. “Hyung~ Pick out an outfit for me.” He whined. Zelo was so cute.

Zelo’s POV:

I wanted to see something. I had noticed Yonggukkie hyung acting a little weird lately. The tip off was when Jongup was feeding me tomatoes and Yongguk glared at him. I got close to Yongguk’s face, pouting. I tried to be as adorable as possible. “Zelo, you can choose something yourself.” He responded stubbornly. “Please?” I asked once more putting my forehead to his playfully. He closed his eyes tightly. Suddenly, something weird happened. I felt his lips on mine. Hyung was kissing me! I didn’t pull away, even though I probably should have. I always wondered what it was like to kiss him. Yongguk pulled away softly, starring at me. “No buddy. I believe you can pick something nice.” Yongguk rushed up the stairs. Hyung? Why did you kiss me? I am not complaining because that was a good kiss! Our leader has pretty good skill. I was just kinda confused on why….maybe he thought I was someone else for the moment. Yeah that had to be it! After long configuration I went upstairs as well. I went to Youngjae and I’s room. Jae was in bed under his covers sleeping more. “YOUNGJAE HYUNG!!! GET UP NOW!” I screamed. Youngjae jumped from the bed falling on the floor. I laughed as I watched him try to recuperate. “ Come on! Shhhh I have to tell you something.” I had to tell him about Yongguk’s kiss. Usually I would tell Jonguppie about these kinds of things but he shared a room with Yongguk and that wouldn’t go well. “What Zelo?” Youngjae laid on the floor. Jae must have been forever sleepy. I kneeled down next to Jae. “Hyung kissed me on the lips....” I whispered in his ear. Youngjae shot up. “Which hyung!?” I put my hands on his shoulders motioning him to calm down. “Y-Yonggukkie…. But for some reason I was ok with it and it would have been longer if he didn’t pull away. I kissed him back…I know it probably wasn’t the best thing to do considering my age but I liked it a lot!” Youngjae stared at me with wide eyes. “Make your eyes normal would you!?” He snapped out of it and tried his best to respond. “A-Alrighty then! Watch it though. I don’t want to see you guys making out. That’s not something the rest of us need to see.” Youngjae stood up and held out his hand so I could get up. “I will Jae! Now what to wear!” I wish I was good at picking out clothes. I really am bad at doing it. "I WANT TO PICK IT OUT!" Youngjae yelled. He scared me. "OK YOUNGJAE OK." I moved out of his way as he rushed around our room. What is Jae hyung going to dress me up in today. I sighed with a smile. Youngjae held black ripped skinny jeans, a gray tank top, a black beanie, and some hightops. "Wow, you're good at this."

Yongguk’s POV:

WHAT DID I JUST DO!? I kissed a minor. I am going to jail for this. I know I am. What in the world!? Oh god this is crazy. I am a e.  I am a rapingful e. Is rapingful a word? It is now. Haha rapingful. NO THIS IS BAD BANG YONGGUK YOU JUST KISSED A BOY UNDER EIGHTEEN. Shame shame, tisk tisk.  I am so not getting away with this. I need to get ready. Where are my jeans!? I hope Zelo didn’t freak after I left. I’m afraid to be near him. What if he tells the others? I’m just screwed. JEANS! Alright now all I had to do is put them on. How do I do that...? Wow kissing Zelo REALLY messed me up! But I wanna do it again! He kissed back. That stands for something doesn't it? I think so. We are just gonna say it does. Jongup came into our room cooly. "JONGUP! HOW DO YOU PUT ON PANTS!" I asked hurriedly. He gave me a confused look. "Yongguk, what did you do? You only get stupid when you know you did something you shouldn't have." Jongup knew me a little too well. "I kissed Zelo!" Dang it...Probably should have waited to say that. "Yongguk, calm down its fine. I knew you would eventually." Jongup grabbed some jeans and pat my head. I gave him an angry stare. "Hey don't look at me, you're the one who kissed the maknae." With that he left. "Jonguppie, the pants!" Jongup didn't come back to remind me how to put them on. But I figured out after the initial shock and reaction from kissing Zelo. I was still super freaked though. "Zelo, please don't take it bad." I mumbled looking up to the ceiling.

 

Yongguk you naughty hyung! kissing a minor. And if you are wondering, yes it was absolutely positively necessary for me to say rapingful XD I randomly said that one day in math class. I'm a crazy person alright!? haha. I know, chapters are short. I'll try to make them longer, sorry loves! Hope you enjoy!