Overhearing

Hyungs and a Maknae

*Debates whether to write fanfiction in World History in the back of the classroom*

 

Jongup's POV:

I was bummed. I mean two of my hyungs are into Zelo too? Now he has three guys after him. That wasn't fair at all! I think it would be better if I just let Himchan and Yongguk fight over him and not be in it so I'll be the nice, loving, and comforting hyung. Then he'll realize that I'm the one he'll really love. I think it could work! If I'm nicer and not trying to be in the competition for him then maybe he'll just love me.

 

Zelo's POV:

I'm worried about my hyungs. I love them both dearly but I don't them to fight.

Suddenly, I could hear Himchan's voice.

"Bang Yongguk, do you see what's gonna happen? If we fight over Zelo, no one will be happy. The only togetherness we'll have is Youngjae and Daehyun. Hashtag Daejae~!" Himchan chuckled. "Did you just hashtag our dongsaengs?" Yongguk asked puzzled. "Yes, yes I did because I can and it is allowed. Anyways. Jonguppie is also in love with our little maknae, don't forget. Look if we aren't careful about this there won't be a B.A.P anymore. When they ask why the group broke up, what would we say? Try explaining to the pres that you like . It won't work out." I gasped loudly and they turned in my direction. I got out pf the way before they saw I was there. Jongup likes me too!? What is with this!? Am I that great or something!? I don't understand! I hope they realize there is only one of me. I can't be everyone's boyfriend. This is so stressful! What is a maknae to do in a situation like this? Oh wait...I got an idea...

I took a little bit of time before meeting up with Yongguk and Himchan. I showed them what I picked out and they smiled, thinking of how to prepare the food tonight. I tried my best to be cute and adorable. Also, I tried not to talk to one hyung more than the other. I didn't want it to seem like I was choosing favorites.

We were now checking out. "We've missed you guys lately!" Our favorite store clerk said. "Haha same here! Busy schedules are just our thing lately." Yongguk answered with a smirk. "You guys are great. B.A.P, fighting!" The clerk held up a strong fist. We did the same back and left. Himchan got in the car first. I next. "Himchan hyung~" I whinned as Yongguk got in the car. "What baby?" He turned to me. "Are the other hyungs ok? Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup?" I purposely said Jongup in a different tone, trying to get him to tell me about Jongup more. "Ne. All good. Except Jongup is a little upset that he can't have you because he likes you a lot- I mean.." Himchan coughed. HAHA YES HYUNG! "What?" I acted like I didn'thear him and Yongguk shot him and angry, concerned look. "Oh nothing Zelo, nothing..."