I'm here too!!

Hyungs and a Maknae

Jongup's POV:

"Jonguppie, are you ok?" Youngjae asked me. "Yessir, I am great." I responded in a monotone voice. "Are not. Your love for Zelo has yet again got you upset and flustered." Youngjae began eating a piece of cheesecake. "Ne hyung! Its just not fair! I bet Zelo likes older boys! Like older than me boys! I don't count, but I'm here too! Tonight he will pay so much attention to Yongguk and Himchan that he'll forget that I'm even there leaving me super lonely and upset." I slumped and pouted. "I highly doubt that will be the-" Daehyun gasped standing at the bottom of the staircase. "YAH! YOO YOUNGJAE! IS THAT MINE!?" Daehyun's eyes went wide. "Yeah." Youngjae ate another bitw without even caring that Daehyun was full of rage. "GIVE. IT. TO. ME. NOW." Youngjae chuckled and shook his head no. That was a dangerous decision. Daehyun ran towards Youngjae but tripped over the rug and fell face first into the space on the couch right next to a calm, cool Youngjae. Of course, Youngjae and I bursted out into laughter. "I want it~" Daehyun mumble into the couch. "Then share with me!" Daehyun looked at the younger, who went total aegyo on him. "Fine." Daehyun sat up and shared the cheesecake with Youngjae. "Anyways, like I was saying, you could be super wrong for all we know. If the hyungs give him a hard time or start fighting too much Zelo will be done with it. You know he doesn't like it when we fight! Come on Jonguppie-ah, atleast try to be next to him. Does he know about your crush?" Youngjae fed Daehyun a small piece of the cake. "I-I'm not sure..."

 

Zelo's POV:

In the car ride home, I simply looked out the window and didn't bother conversating with the hyungs. I didn't want to start problems or anything, so I only sat. Surprisingly, they had some pretty decent conversations! I was proud of them.

When we got home, I insantly went and hugged Jongup hyung. He looked lonely sitting with Youngjae and Daehyun who seemed to only be aware of each other. "Jonguppie hyung, I got good stuff! I promise it will be great!" I said. "G-Good! Did the Yongguk and Himchan behave?" He asked. I bit my lips and looked around. "Come upstairs with me, there's stuff I need to tell you" I whispered to him. He nodded and followed me upstairs. We went into Youngjae and I's shared room. "What is it?" He asked sitting on the floor with me. "Well...At the store I passed by the two hyungs and they were talking. Talking about how Himchan and Yongguk can't fight over me all the time or else B.A.P will break up from so much disagreement and stuff. And then when that would happen we would obviously have to say why and explaining that we all like guys would be a really hard thing to explain to the press." I sighed. "Well we aren't going to break up. I refuse to let that happen. We are all so close and perfect for each other I-I mean great with each other." I gave Jongup a slight look of confusion. "Well as long as they don't fight. I really hope they don't. It makes me super uncomfortable. But also something else..." I looked away. "What?" Jongup seemed curious. "Himchan hyung...he said that you love me like they do, too." I tried to look at him with the most innocent eyes I could. His jaw dropped. "Z-Zelo-ah...I do but I stand no chance when the hyungs are involved. You know they are quite attractive and loving. I am just...Jongup." He looked down. I held both of his hands. "No, you aren't just Jongup. You are my Jonguppie hyung who is always there for me, and I love that about you." I hugged him tightly and he chuckled. "Don't worry hyung, things will be okay."