Odd One Out

Hyungs and a Maknae

Yes I know this is short but there is more! I  promise! But I was thinking...Should I do a SHINee One Shot collection? Yes? No? I started some but you know..ANSWERS ARE APPRECIATED CAUSE I AM VERY LONELY AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW THAT YA'LL ARE ALIVE!! Whether that made sense or not, please answer!! lol go on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk’s POV:

Himchan and Zelo got into the car with me. It took me all I had to not snarl or even bite Himchan. That stealer. I was very tempted to atleast hit him in the head. Maybe I could smack something into him. Like the fact that ZELO WILL ALWAYS BE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND HE STANDS NO CHANCE!!! “We need a fairly big tent don’t we hyungs?” Zelo aked from the back seat. Oh Zelo, how cute you are. You are just so precious I could hold you forever in my arms! Smile for me! I just want you forever and- I forgot I needed to respond to him. “Ne Zelo-ah. Himchan and I will get the tent. You find all the stuff for smores so wecan make them.” I took a left turn while biting my bottom lip.  I already made plans to make the perfect smore for my baby boy and feed it to him. “What kind of marshmellows? Like the extra extra fluffy kind!?” Zelo got a little excited startling me. I didn’t know he was part insane over marshmallows… “Extra fluffy boo! They are the best kind!” Himchan answered. I’m pretty sure that my eyebrows expressed my anger at the moment quite well. I still wasn’t over this morning. HOW DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A FREAKING WAFFLE HIMCHAN!? Seriously! Sometimes you just confuse me Himchan! “Ok! Can I get a snack too?” Zelo gave me his best aegyo while looking up in the rearview mirror. “One Zelo. Don’t you dare come back to me with half of the grocery section in your arms.” I smiled. It was actually pretty common to bring back a lot of food expecting to get it all. He cheered happily. “Remember! There will be six of us in that tent! Six of us all sleeping together…” Himchan said awkwardly. “How will we sleep?” Zelo asked.  “I’ll sleep next to you.” Himchan and I both answered. Oh hell no! As I parked the car, Zelo  stared at Himchan and I with his jaw slightly dropped. We laughed nervously. I got out of the car a with thoughts going everywhere in my mind. The two followed me. “Zelo, go on ahead and find what you want. I know it’ll take you forever.” Himchan said smiling to him. Zelo nodded and left us quickly. “So, who’s sleeping with the maknae?” He asked putting his hands in his pocket. His tone was now different, obviously a more serious, and definite one. “I was planning to.” “I as well.” He responded to me a little too quickly for my liking. “We both will.” He added. I glared at him. “Kim Himchan, why do you suddenly have feelings for Zelo?” Zelo was mine! The boy always would be, too. “Its not sudden hyung. I just decided to make the matter come alive.” As we walked into the store, I saw Zelo wander aimlessly trying to find things. I let him be. “Why now?” I mean really. Of all times he could have done this. “I didn’t know how he would react. I didn’t want to be the odd one out.”