Inside 2PM's mansion

!!== [My GaNgsteR FaMily] ==!!

" So the next task is done boss, what do we do next?" The Leader of 2PM said on the phone.

" I'll call you when something happen. in the mean time, check the daily news maybe you'll find an easy prey to play with since you don't have something to do… and Taecyeon tell Chansung to be care full when he delivers the news" The mysterious man on the other line answered.

The mystery man is the head of their gang nobody knows him or his name even us the authors (just kidding :P) . But he only talks to Taecyeon and Taecyeon receives his orders and delivers them to s.     

" Alright, don't worry" Taecyeon said and hung up. He dropped his head back on the chair and sighed in frustration. He called for Chansung very loudly. Chansung ran to his Hyung's office in horror holding a bag of chips and stuffing his mouth with a pile of potato chips. Taecyeon looked at him coldly.

" What did I tell you about delivering the news without letting anyone know?" Taecyeon asked his dongsaeng calmly.

" Well, no one ever knew that I'm delivering them in the first place" Chansung said with both his eyebrows are raised.

" Well it doesn't sound like what you just said, anyway we somehow managed to cover for you. Next time try to be care full" Taecyeon said.

" And stop stuffing your mouth like this.. you'll gain more weight and you'll look disgusting" Nichkhun said while stepping inside the office.

" Hyung don't worry I won't be fat like you" Chansung said sticking his tongue out at him and ran out of the office.

" YAH I'M NOT FAT" Nichkhun shouted after him and shut the door close. "Aish~ I hate him" Nichkhun said pouting and sitting on the chair in front of Taecyeon's big desk.

Taecyeon looked at him and sighed. "What now?" He asked annoyed.

" Oh don't act all annoyed with me Taecyeonnie it's me Khun" Nichkhun said blinking his eyes cutely.

Taecyeon smiled half smile and nodded his head. Nichkhun looked at his watch wrist and gasped.

" Omo~ I forgot to wake Eunhae-ah up, Siwon will be here and she will eat me alive" Nichkhun said and ran to Eunhae's room. Taecyeon just shook his head and continued his work.

Siwon is Eunhae's tutor at home. Being the over protective cousin Taecyeon was, he prohibited Eunhae from going out of the mansion unless it was for a very important place called the hospital If she got hurt or sick, and that's so rare. She protested at first, but seeing how Taecyeon was angry every time she asked him to go out or why he prevented her from doing so, she just accepted the fact without knowing the reason and she actually didn't care anymore as long as she will have what she wants immediately.

 


 

In Eunhae's Room ==

Nichkhun pocked Eunhae's shoulder or something else he wasn't really sure because she was covering herself from head to toe with the blanket. Nichkhun poked her again and she didn't even moved a muscle.

" YAH EUNHAE-AH SIWON IS HERE" Nichkhun yelled.

" WHAT!!!!" Eunhae threw the blanket and looked around the room in a freaking out looks." Omo~ Otokeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Siwon can't see me like this" Eunhae said panicking.

Actually Eunhae had a childish crush on her tutor. Everyone knows except for Siwon himself because he was too old for her that's what Taecyeon thought about it, but love didn't meant to be by age, and that's what the innocent Eunhae thought about it. She didn't confess to Siwon though, or had the gut to. 

" Then get up and wash yourself up quickly you know how he will be if you are late" Nichkhun said crossing his arms.

Eunhae got up quickly and ran to her bathroom and did her morning routing, brushing her teeth, washing her face and applying some lotion to it. Then she got out of the bathroom to her closet.

" I'll wait for you downstairs don't be late" Nichkhun said and got out of the room.

" Ok, hmm what should I wear?" Eunhae asked herself as she was looking through her clothes. Then she decided to wear, very short blue jeans and a light blue with white stripes baseball t-shirt and white sneakers that matched her clothes. And she let her fair hair down. She put some pink blusher to her already slightly pink cheeks and put on some gloss to her lips.  

She ran downstairs to her own study room that was located near the huge living room in the ground floor, and saw Nichkhun greeting Siwon.' So he just came and that paboo Thai prince lied to me' She thought to herself then fixed her hair quickly and went to them with a wide innocent smile.

" Eunhae-ah you're here.. I'll leave you to do your job then" Nichkhun said smiling then left.   

Siwon smiled at her and signaled her to sit on the chair and then he sat across from her in the table next the window as usual. She looked at him and took her books and notebook from the near small table and placed them on the round big table in front of her.

" Oppa I did my homework very well even Junsu Oppa said that I did it better than Yunhae  ".

" Really? Let me see then" He said taking her notebook checking her answers. "Wow I'm impressed you really did a good job, you know what you should be rewarded for that" He said after checking up her answers. Eunhae blushed.

" Jinja? What's is my reward?" She asked excitedly.

" I won't tel, it's a surprise " He said putting his index finger in front her lips like he wanted to shush her. "Let's start our lesson for today, Shall we?" He asked happily. Eunhae nodded excitedly.

While they were studying, they didn't know that some people were watching them from not very far away. And those two people were hiding in the Vent above Eunhae's and Siwon's heads.

" Jaebeom Hyung next time I won't tell you about my secret passages" Junho whispered.

" Good news there won't be a next time this is the worst place to make it as a secret passage.. ouch yah don't kick me in there" Jaebeom whispered back barely smacking Junho's forehead.   

" Ok I got the part of the worst secret passage, but why did you bring me here with you? and why do you want to spy on Eunhae-ah" Junho asked.

" Because if anyone caught us you're going down with me and about the second ques… Gosh!!  can't she wear something more like clothes for example!!!" Jaebeom said. Junho glared at Jaebeom and looked down to Eunhae. Then suddenly Siwon looked up and sighed.

" I know you two up there" Siwon said.

" Aish~ we got caught let's run" Jaebeom said and crawled out of the vent along with Junho.

" Oppa who are you talking to? " Eunhae asked looking up at where Siwon was looking before.

" Nothing, let's just continue" He said smiling.

 


 

Junho's Room ==

"How the hell did he find out about us?" Junho wondered.

" Because he's a gang too… and it was the worst sec.. " Jaebeom said.

" I know, you don't have to remind me" Junho said frustrated.

Jaebeom shook his head and throw himself on Junho's bed. Junho sat on the edge of the bed and looking bored. Jaebeom looked at him and a yellow bright bulb lightened above his head.

" Let's go spy on Junsu" Jaebeom suggested.

" Nah Junsu Hyung is boring" Junho said.

" Let's go to annoy Taecyeon"  Jaebeom suggested again.

" Nah Taecyeon Hyung isn't in a bad mood today so he will ignore us" Junho said.

" Let's go to eat with Chansung" Jaebeom suggested AGAIN.

" I'm not hungry" Junho said.

" YAH you are so damn boring I'm going to see Wooyoung" Jaebeom said getting up from Junho's bed heading to Wooyoung's room.

" Hey Cheap.. are you asleep?" Jaebeom asked getting closer to Wooyoung's bed. Then he jumped on the bed nonstop."Wake up Woo.. Wake up.." He shouted while jumping up and down.

"Hyung~.." Wooyoung whined lazily." I wanna sleep~" Wooyoung said and turned to the other side of the bed.

 


 

Junsu's Room ==

Junsu was staring with so much focus in his computer screen. Seems like he was working again on one of his remote spying programs When he felt his cell vibrated  in his pocket. He pushed some button in his desk and a tiny earbugs appeared from under his desk then he put them into his ears, his eyes never left the computer screen, and his hand never left the keybored.

" Hello" He answered with a very calmed voice.

" Junsu-ah It's me GD" GD said.

" Oh hey dude how is everything?" Junsu asked stopped what he was doing and leaning his back on the chair.

" It's been ok lately, Listen bro I need you to do something for me can you meet me at the big bang café?" His friend GD asked.

" Yes sure I'll be there" He said and removed the earbugs. He stretched out his arms and took his car key and went downstairs. He saw Wooyoung and Jaebeom in the living room playing wrestling on the floor.

" Ouch.. Ouch my neck it hurts Hyung " Wooyoung screamed in pain while Jaebeom was sitting on top of Wooyoung's back and pulling his head.  

" You're too weak Wooyounggie you should train your muscles" Jaebeom said.

" AHHHH.. Junsu Hyung please help me" Wooyoung asked for Junsu's help when he noticed he was there.

Seeing Wooyoung extending his hand to him and asking for help made his heart ache a bit. And now the drama will begin.

" Wooyoung I'll save you" He said dramatically. Then he went to Jaebeom and grabbed him from his ear. Jaebeom winced in pain and tried to shove Junsu's hand but Wooyoung got up and took a full control of Jaebeom's hands making him unable to move them. And kicked his .

" Yah you two are bastards" Jaebeom shouted.  

" Thank you Hyung" Wooyoung said and bowed to Junsu.

" No problem Dongsaeng take care, bye" Junsu said and left the mansion.

 


 

(Dining Hall) Dinner time ==

" Chansung stop eating you're going to explode " Nichkhun said worriedly.

" Hyung I'm not going to explode or getting fat just let me eat in peace" Chansung said annoyed.

" Aish~ You're not going to stop anyway, so here you can eat this too" Nichkhun said pushing his plate over to Chansung.

" Jinja?? Cool" Chansung said and ate happily.

" Why? Aren't you eating?" Taecyeon asked looking worriedly at Nichkhun.

He's cold and cruel, but towards his family (members). He feels that he should take care of them, to be there when they need him, He has always this anxious when one of his family get hurt he would go crazy and try to make them feel better as soon as possible. He is so loving and caring when it comes to them. 

" No, I think I'll pass I'm so sleepy" Nichkhun said getting up from the table and heading to his room.

" But you ate more than 8 plates" Wooyoung said looking at Chansung in shock.

" Yeah that's too much for a human being" Eunhae said and everyone laughed except for Taecyeon.

" It's none of your business" Chansung said hiding his precious plates.

" Where's Junsu?" Taecyeon asked.

"I saw him getting out from the house but didn't know where" Jaebeom said shrugging.

Taecyeon's expression changed from cold to worried again. ' He should've told me though ' Taecyeon thought.  

" I think he went to meet his friend " Junho said eating his food.

" How did you know?" Jaebeom asked." Did you spy on him?? But you said it's boring".

" I.. I didn't… ok fine I did it I was too bored and I decided to go and spy on him" Junho confessed.

" You little punk.. " Jaebeom said and throw a loaf of bread at him.

" Yah.. Yah don't play with food" Chansung said grabbing the loaf of bread eating it.

" Aww~ how cute food fight I never got into one " Eunhae said looking up like she was thinking.

Jaebeom stopped what he was doing and stared at her he thought she was too cute right now. Junho kept throwing the food on him, but he wasn't even there. When Junho throw an orange and it hit him straight in his face. He looked at Junho angrily and took a mango and throw it at him.  

" Stop it " Wooyoung said glaring at Jaebeom and Junho.

Then both of them continued their fight nonstop. Eunhae and Wooyoung trying to stop them while Chansung was taking the food and stuffing his face. Taecyeon just looked at his silly family silently and sighed deeply then got up and left the kitchen heading to his office to complete his work.

 


 

So how was it guys?? Did you like the first chap ??

Please let us know by your comments =)