He came back to my life without her

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Diary, 

I kissed Lay today. Nara saw it. She slapped me. I cry. After Nara left the cafeteria, Lay comfort me and told me that he will call me tonight and he take my phone from my hand and pushed my number on his phone and passed back to me, mouthing ''Everything will be alright.'' and left me alone. At that point of time, I just want to hug him tightly, cry out loud, lying on his chest, doesn't mind me making his t-shirt wet. I want to feel it, I want to smell his aura, I want him to say ''You're not okay.'' when I answer him back ''I'm okay'' after he asking me whether I'm alright. I want him to be the one willing to let me hug, letting me to feel the warmness he could give me. But now, I'm infront of my study table, blanket hanging around my body to keep my warm. 

 

Nara didn't reply my message too. I'm worried.

 

So Ra, 19/06/13

8:00pm, 

 

I closed my book and look at my handphone that shows black screen, Lay bluff me. He promised he will call me at night, but he didn't. Maybe he's still with Nara, and I guess I should not care for this. I lie on my bed and putting my phone beside my bed, and unfortunately I remember the moment when Nara slapped me hardly, in front of many peoples. I was quite sad, I really didn't mean to kiss Lay, it's an incident. She doesn't even want to listen to my explaination and just walk out. I would missed her being my friend, and probably Lay will hate me too and this is why he didn't call me. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter