That Night

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 more chapters, will you miss me like how i miss you guys? ;_;

That night, both of you will hugging on the bed while watching the television. Knowing that EunSang is sleeping in his crib at the other room and both of you just wanna have some couple times.

 

''It's been long time since we cuddle.'' Yixing breath move down your neck that makes you shiver, ''I know.'' you smile and lay on his shoulder. The door open, revealing EunSang hugging his rabbit plushy walking in the room, ''Waeyo EunSang? Aren't you sleeping?'' you pulled out the hug and went over to EunSang.

 

''EunSang want to sleep with papa and mama tonight.'' he mumbled and rubbed his eyes. You carry him in his arms and ruffled his soft hair, ''Why not baby?'' you kissed his forehead and put him on the bed, ''Papa.'' he crawl over to Yixing side. ''Waeyo?'' Yixing eyes was close but he manage to grab him and hug him tightly, ''EunSang want to kiss papa.''

 

''Go on.'' Yixing giggle. EunSang turn back and kissed Yixing neck, ''hehe.'' he starts to giggled softly while you watch them. ''Why do you kiss my neck, baby?'' Yixing kissed EunSang forehead back.

 

You lay down beside them and continue to watch them, silents answers Yixing, when both of you found out EunSang fall a sleep in Yixing arms, ''Oh so cute.'' Yixing slowly put EunSang between the both of you and pull the cover up to below his chin, ''Goodnight baby.'' Yixing kissed his forehead.

 

''Babe, night.'' Yixing manage to kissed you between Eunsang. ''Tomorrow is our baby boy going to school, I bet he's too excited.'' you smile and closes you eyes. Yixing continue to talk when you're already sleeping. His voice is like a melody to you, while EunSang snoring is like a background song for both of you.

 

''Goodmorning papa, mama and myself.'' Eunsang walk down the stairs with his school uniform already. ''Our EunSang looks so cute with the uniform!'' Yixing keep the newspaper away and went over to carry him, ''Aigo baby, you grown up already and you're going to school already!'' Yixing touches his nose.

 

''EunSang don't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter