The best day I had in my life

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days, my jealous mood was still up here. I didn't meet up with Nara and Yixing but befriend with a new girl classmate called, Yeongmin. She doesn't have a boyfriend, she doesn't let anyone feel jealous because of something she had said, she is kind-hearted, pretty, cute, tall, big teary eyes, pinky lips, sharp nose, long wavy brown hair. ''Why you suddenly didn't talk to Nara?'' she asked me while I'm eating a bowl of ramen. Should I even tell her that I would like to be the third-party and I love Zhang Yi Xing alot from the day Nara and Yixing go steady. Should I, even admit, I love him, very much? 

''Ah,'' I paused for a moment, ''Because she makes me feel jealous when she had a boyfriend while I doesn't have one.'' I make up a story. ''Ah, it's okay. I'm single too so we won't have any misunderstanding, nae?'' Yeongmin said. I nodded and continue to eat my ramen. 

The night, I was lying on my bed thinking of how many days I hadn't met until Lay, or even Nara. I miss Lay so much, his small eyes, his sharp nose, his pinky lips, his cute right cheeks dimple, his long hand, his long leg, the kind of clothing he wear, the kind of hair he styled, definitely I miss him. 

 

Dear Diary, 

This is the very first ''chapter'' I'll be writing at this unicorn's notebook. I hadn't been talking or messaging Nara and lead me to not seeing Lay too. I miss Lay, so much that cannot be describe in words. There's a million thoughts in my mind, wouldn't Nara be the one who message me first? Wouldn't Nara be the one ask me out first? Wouldn't Nara be the one finding me in school first? Wouldn't she be the one doing those stuff first? I'm not willing to be a third-party next time, I know I'm wrong to be fall in love with Lay while he's my bestfriend's boyfriend.

But I can't stop the love, the love between me and zhang yi xing. I guess I shouldn't even know Nara in the first place. Don't give me hopes by holding my hands when three of us is running to school and after that you didn''t even let go until I asked you to. I don't bear to asked you stop holding my hand but I'm afraid Nara will have think in another way, a gross thought. I didn't show the love to you but I hope you catch it afterwards.

Lay, it's been a long time since I'm in love with you and

 

I guess I'll not stop loving you till you give up on Nara.

 

Sincerely,

So Ra

30/May/2013, Thursday 8.00pm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter