Theme Park Part 1

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one more chapter and this story is complete. ;_;

''Babe, shall we bring EunSang to theme park later?'' Yixing suggest.

''You're free right?'' you look at him. Both of you are laying down on the bed with EunSang sleeping in between you and Yixing, even though it's early in the morning and it's weekend, EunSang is still sleeping soundly, both of you decided to let him sleep more.

 

''Yea, I'm free.'' he close his eyes back, ''Don't sleep back, I'm waking up EunSang.'' you whisper. He nodded and touch EunSang soft hair thats makes him turn to the left, mumbling a ''mhmmmhmm.'' sound. He open his small tiny eyes and realise Yixing was looking at him, ''Papa.''

 

''Oh morning EunSang.'' Yixing smile. ''Mama.'' he turn to you and smile, ''Good morning EunSang.'' you smile back.

 

''EunSang do you want to go Theme Park today?'' you asked. He brightened up, ''Yes mama!'' you laugh at how cute he is.

 

''Hello, can I get two adult tickets and one children ticket?''

''Miss, how old is your child?''

''3 years old.'' you say

''Oh okay, please wait juseyo.'' she smiled.

You pay the money and went over to meet Yixing and EunSang. ''Yay we can go now.'' EunSang hold you with his left hand and hold Yixing with his right hand, ''Let's go!'' he cheered. Three of you went to the booth selling those cute hairband, cute plushy. ''Mama can I have this?'' he take out a purple fluffly pen from the rack, you nod and took the panda hairband and put on his head, ''So cute.''

 

''EunSang look at me!'' both of you turn to look at Yixing, when he's wearing a micky mouse hairband, ''Micky Mouse papa!'' you laugh and wore the minnie mouse hairband. ''Mama I like this.'' he took out the pooh bear hairband and struggle to put on his head, you help him and ask Yixing to look at him, Yixing took a bubble shooter and pay for the five items.

 

''EunSang, this is for you.'' Yixing pass the bubble shooter to EunSang, he press on the button and the bubbles came ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter