Birthday and Letters

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello since I'm free today as I'm not having any lessons so I'm here to update. <3 Thank you for my 52 subbies even though I cannot fight with those kind of soooo manyyy subscribers that kind of stories but you know, I'm still thankful. <3 I love all of you, do comment okay. :D And if you think my story is nice, might as well upvote. :p but i'm not forcing you to upvote okay, don't misunderstood my words.

Today is your birthday, as usual you woke up and did your daily routine and since today is winter break there's no school. You like your birthday happens during winter break. Every snow shed down from the cold sky, or might can ice-skate during your birthday? Isn't that wonderful? You looked through your phone and found out there's 10 message un-read. Yixing, Sehun, Sun Young, some of your classmates and surprisely Nara wishes you too. You open Lay's one first, ''Happy Birthday SoRa. Meeting you this afternoon okay. I hope I'm the first one to wish you and first one to invite you. Dress nicely. <3'' you looked at the time he sent, is at exactly 12a.m. You were surprised and touched by him. You continue to read all the messages.

 

You walked down to the living room and found two presents on the coffee table, one from mum and one from dad. ''Happy birthday sweetheart! <3'' post-it note pasted on the present wrapping. You open the pink-coloured wrapping first, and for sure that's from your mum.

 

''Sorry SoRa my sweetheart, we're unable to celebrate for you and hope you enjoy yourself with your friends. Happy Birthday one more time.''

-Umma

 

You found a tribal slight bag your mum bought for you and a pencil case that is tribal print also. ''Every year is always the same, both of them are always that busy'' you sighed but open the present your dad bought for you. It's a ''I <3 You'' Black T-shirt from your dad and a small note of, ''Daughter, Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.''

 

*Ring Ring*

 

 

You pressed the 'answer' button and put it beside your ears without looking at the name of the caller. ''MY SORA HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKAY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I'M SORRY BUT I'M UNABLE TO JOIN YOU FOR ANY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS OKAY. DON'T SCOLD ME I LOVE YOU.'' she cried. ''Ya! Thank you, I'm not angry okay.'' both of you chat a little while and end the conversation.

 

When you found out it's already 11a.m you quickly rushed to the bathroom to take a bathe even though Lay didn't tell you the exact time both of you are meeting. *Vibrate* you heard the vibration on your phone, after your bathe, you quickly walked out to your room with your bathrobe and look at the new text message from Lay.

''Meet me at the train station at 1pm okay.''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter