Out of the world

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 more chapters ;_; will you miss me?

The ambulance came and it drove you and Yixing to the hospital. Yixing apologise to his grandparents for not staying here for dinner. Yixing squeeze your hand, ''Babe, everything would be alright.'' he whispered and kissed your forehead. You smile palely and nodded, your face is as white as a paper, hot sweats roll down from your forehead, stomach hurting and blood oozing out non-stop under your dress.

 

''Yixing, I'm so pain.'' you hold his hand tightly. He grab your hand closely and kissed it, ''Listen, everything would be alright. We're reaching.'' you close your eyes and bear the pain. Baby boy, please be strong, mummy and daddy is here for you.

 

The last thing you heard was a phonecall conversation, guessing Yixing is calling your parents and his parents. ''Nae mum, she's going in the operation room.''

''...It's okay, I'll be here for her.'' he hang up and ran towards you. ''Hey babe, your parents is on the way here.'' he kissed your forehead. ''I'm sorry to ruin our honeymoon.'' you cried. ''It's okay baby.'' one of the nurse say you're going in the operation room. ''Be strong, I'm here waiting for you and the baby.'' the last sentence from Yixing and the operation door close.

 

The operation room door open, walking out was the doctor and one of the nurse. Yixing and your parents stood up and walk over to the doctor, ''How's my wife and my baby?'' Yixing asked. ''Your baby was born out and everything is fine and your wife is still unconscious. She will wake up in one hour time, you can go visit your baby.'' he smile and tapped on Yixing's shoulder and walked away with a smile.

 

 

''Aigo, my boy is so cute.'' Yixing touch the baby little hand, he learn how Sehun does ageyo to him, ''bbuing bbuing!'' the baby is still half-woken. Your parents smile at how cute is their grandson is, ''Yixing stay here with the baby, we're going to see if Sora is awake.'' Yixing nodded and your parents walked away.

 

''Umma! Appa!'' you try to get up from your bed, ''Sweety slowly.'' your dad pushed you up. ''Are you feeling okay?'' your mum touch your hand, ''How's my baby?'' the question you're waiting to ask. ''Ouh he's so cute and Yixing is at there accompany him.'' you relieved. Everything went out so well, but ruining the honeymoon is the worst thing.

 

 

''Yixing!'' yixing run to you and hugged you tightly, ''Thank you for giving birth such a cute boy like me.'' he kissed your cheek, ''Wait, he's cute like me!'' you argue. ''Yea whatever, as long as he's cute.'' you giggle and hug him more tightly, ''Thank you Yixing.'' you whisper. ''Why?'' he asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter