He's jealous

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Zea told me to looked for you at here, but you're having some classes.'' he mumbled. ''My class is ending soon.'' you turned to looked at him after telling the students to do some warm-up.

 

''Lunch together?'' he asked. ''Okay.'' you nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

''Okay class, let's end till here. Thank you, all of you have been a wonderful kids.'' you bowed lightly, they thanked you and left the classroom for their next lesson. ''Let's go?'' you nodded and walked behind him. ''How old are you?'' he asked. ''21 years old juseyo.'' you followed him to the cafeteria.

 

''So-.'' before he finished his sentence, yixing called you. ''Sorry, I have to listen a call from my boyfriend.'' you bowed and walked little away from Kai. ''Yes Yixing?''

 

''YEOBU WHERE ARE YOU? OH MY GOD I MISS YOU SO MUCH, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THE COMPANY HIRING YOUR CUTE HUSBAND OH MY GOD WHEN ARE YOU ENDING YOUR WORK? I'M FETCHING YOU.'' he shouted over the phone.

 

''Hey, relaxed. Probably I won't be back home early, so you don't need to fetch me. Thanks, I will call once I'm reaching home soon, see you later.'' you answered back while looking at the impatient Kai standing there waiting for you.

 

''Okay babe, miss you.'' he said goodbye and hang up the phone. You smiled silly at the phone and walked over to Kai. ''Okay, I'm ready.'' he smiled and walked to the ordering place to order his food, following by you.

 

 

 

''So, how's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter