Wonderful Night

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Uhm, so when both of you are going to married?'' his mum asked. I was about to choke the juice out when I'm drinking the orange juice. ''Mum, maybe after graduation and since both of us had a house already so might after graduate, nae?'' Luckily Lay saved your answer. ''Sorry SoRa, Yixing mum was too excited, please forgive her.'' his dad bowed lightly.

I quickly looked up at him and bow lightly back, ''It's okay Mr.Zhang.'' you smiled.

 

''After dinner, let's go to your house shall we?'' his mum asked again. ''But mum, we just move in today and it's quite messy and I don't think it is the right time, maybe next time?'' his mum nod back to Lay.

''I need to kiss yixing tonight, to thank him.'' you thought while smiling. After serving finish the dessert while Lay's dad went to pay bill, his mum spoke again, ''Both of you should be tired, go back to rest okay?'' Lay was about to stand up but I stopped him, ''Hmm, how about we'll wait for Mr.Zhang to be back first?'' you smiled. ''Sure sweetheart.'' she replied. Lay mouthed a ''Are you tired?'' and you shook your head and smile lightly but infact you're quite tired. But for the respect first, you willing to wait for Mr.Zhang to be back.

 

''Let's go?'' Mr.Zhang came back and slop the receipt in his pocket, ''Sure.'' three of us stood up and walked out the restaurant. ''Both of you should be tired. Goodbye.'' Mrs.Zhang went to hugged you and you hugged back, after broking the hug you bow lightly to Mr.Zhang and he just waved to you. While you and Lay waited Mr.Zhang and Mrs.Zhang to go first, both of you are standing on the street, until both of their shadow disappeared from your sight.

 

You yawn softly while both of you walked back to the car, ''See told you, you're tired.'' you lay your head on his shoulder and close your eyes, letting him to lead the way. ''Anni, I'm fine.'' he pushed you near him and told you to rest since the car he parked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter