Day off

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO HELLO IDK WHY BUT I JUST WANT TO UPDATE I MISS YOU GUYS :* i'm shipping layhun so much now :o

''I'm sorry yixing.'' you backhugged him after you ran into the bedroom, find him  standing there looking down the floor. ''I don't mind you knowing a new guy friend, sorry but i want to be selfish for once. Just for you.'' he whispered.

 

 

''I'm sorry.'' you said again and hugged him more tightly. He turn his body to face you, and bend down to meet your eyes, ''I'm afraid I'm losing you. I'm sorry, I'm being a selfish boyfriend.'' he mumbled. ''I still love you and I'll never ever gonna leave you.'' you promised him.

 

''I believe you.'' he smiled lightly.

 

 

 

 

 

''Babe, I'm leaving for my work. Annyeong.'' he was about to walked off. ''Wait yixing.'' he stopped and looked back at you. You smiled at him and continue to fix his bow that was pasted on the white suit. ''Yay annyeong.'' you cheered. He touched the tip of your nose, ''Annyeong.'' he said goodbye for the very last time.

 

''Yixing fighting!'' you pumped your fist up in the air, ''fighting!'' he smiled at you and left the house. Since today was your day off, you are deciding to clean up the whole house, you checked on your phone and surf the net.

 

''Sora, are you free today? Want to have some drinks together?'' -Kai

You doesn't know if you should be going out to meet him but you just feel like staying at home, doing some housechores.

Opps sorry, I bet I can't. I'm gonna clean up my house, I'm sorry, maybe next time? ^^ you replied back. You tried to escape him even though you just start your work yesterday, you are afraid Yixing will misunderstood again.

 

You applied for a work leave for today because your stomach is hurting badly, today your baby is already one month living in this world, dark world you guess. You try to stay normal after Yixing left for his work but your stomach is still hurting badly.

 

''Sun Young, can you come over? I need your help.'' you stuggled. ''Hey Sora what's wrong.'' she answer.

 

 

 

''Pls just come to my place now. I'm messaging my home address to you. Come quickly, I need you.'' you hanged up the phone and wait Sun Young to be here.

 

 

 

 

''Hey you okay?'' she rang the bell, you walked to the door and open weakly. ''I'm just having a bad stomachache, sorry am i bothering you?'' you sit down on the couch and tell her to take it as her own ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter