Beside me.

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for a night update I had for you guys. ^^

That night, Lay decided to walked you back home after the dance practice.

''Are you tired?'' your eyes were half asleep while walking with him. It's just a few more steps and you're going to reach home. But your eyelid doesn't obey you, ''I am so tired and so sick.'' he touches your forehead and feel the hotness from your forehead, ''You are sick, you shouldn't work so hard on dance.''

 

Probably because during dance lesson, both of you are trying out the dance. Everyone had went back home after the lesson and Lay told you to end it too but you insist to continue to practice until the school closes. This is the first time you ever used all of your energy in dance and you would never know it could be so hard.

 

You passed him the key without speaking, you don't even have the energy to talk to him. Right now, you only need a cup of milk from your house fridge. Milk is the most important thing in your life, when you have no energy, the best thing is to have a cup of milk since you were young. When Lay open the door successfully, he put you down on the couch when he heard you mumbled, ''Give me a cup of milk from my fridge.'' you are too lazy to explain to him, he nodded and went to pour for you.

''There you go.'' he make you sit on his lap and passed you that milk, you drink it slowly and slowly you became better and you can talk now. ''Yixing, gomawo.'' you smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter