Theme Park Part 2

I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goodbye my sweet love. ;_;

''Mama.'' You took photos of them with some poses they made. You feel much better and three of you went for lunch. ''Mama. Fastfood?'' EunSang suggest. You nodded and carry him, ''Aigo, EunSang gained weight.'' you teased.

 

''Appa, Macdonald?'' Yixing nodded. There's no words between the both of you.

 

''Hey babe, you alright?'' you nodded.

 

''You sure?'' you nod again.

 

''Very sure?'' you nod again, you just don't feel like saying anything. A weird feelings came by.

 

Three of you have a silent lunch and you are feeling so sleepy. But you did promise EunSang to stay here till night for the fireworks show. ''Babe, what's wrong?'' Yixing touch your forehead, ''Nothing.'' you hugged him when EunSang went over to the playground. He hug you back tightly, ''You sure?'' you nod and rest your head on his chest with the melody of his heart beating.

 

''I feel like your soul is not at here.'' he teased.

 

''It's just that the memories flashed back of how I met you, how i start to fall for you when Nara and you were dating and how hurt am I during that period. How I start to know more about you, how I start to have more feelings for you, how we start to date, how I have a wonderful birthday celebration five years ago, how I was pregnant with EunSang, how I was married to a guy named Zhang Yi Xing, how I started to know how much you love me. It's just I feel like everything is like a dream, I thought Kai might let our relationship to be worse but it's our own love to build back everytime the tiles break.'' you smiled lightly.

 

''Baby, you're the most beautiful girl, you have the most kindest eyes, you have the most pretty nose, you're my choice, you're my everything. Do you still remember when I told you I start to fall fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter