Flash Backing Memories

That Annoying Boy Next Door

 

You were getting ready to meet up with Seventeen. Of course you had to take Seokmin with you which you completely hated.
 

“Mom! I’m going now!” You yelled.
 

“Ok! Make sure you are with-“
 

“Yea Yea Yea! I have to be with Seokmin!” You cut off her sentence and yelled.
 

You went outside and knocked on Seokmin’s door. He answered it. He was wearing pajamas still and looked like he was just eating lunch.

 

“Why aren’t you dressed yet, you piece of crap?” You said.
 

“Because I was too busy eating lunch.” Seokmin said and then you entered his house.
 

When you entered his house, the TV was on and no one was home. It looked like his parents went to work.
 

“Well hurry up and get dressed because we are meeting the gang.” You said.
 

Seokmin went upstairs and changed while you sat down on his couch and watched TV.
 

“HURRY UP!” You yelled through the stairs.
 

“NO!” Seokmin said like a little elementary schooler.
 

“That boy.” You said to yourself.
 

He finally came downstairs after 15 minutes.
 

“WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO JUST GET CHANGED!” You yelled.
 

“Because I needed to fix my hair.” Seokmin said.
 

“YOU ARE NOT A GIRL YOU PIECE OF CRAP. Let’s just go now.” You said and dragged Seokmin out of the house.
 

“Wait I need to lock it!” Seokmin said and escaped you.
 

“It better not take 15 minutes.” You muttered.
 

Seokmin went up to the door and took out his keys very slowly and then started to put the keys in the lock very slowly.
 

“ARE YOU DOING THIS JUST TO PISS ME OFF?!?” You yelled.
 

Seokmin started laughing. You went up there and took his keys and locked the door for him.
 

“There you are done! Let’s go now!” You yelled and dragged Seokmin. 

________________________________________

You and Seventeen at a café…
 

Everyone is talking to each other. You were also talking to them too.
 

“Hey you guys. Why isn’t Mingyu here yet?” You asked.
 

“He might be running late today.” Hansol, one of your friends or seventeen members said.
 

“HEY GUYS IM HERE NOW!” A boy yelled at you guys.
 

“MINGYU!” You yelled and got up to give him a hug.
 

Mingyu was one of your friends and a part of the Seventeen group too. He was actually your favorite out of all of them, that’s why you always missed him. He was the one who would defend if Seokmin did something to you and made fun of you. He was a year older than you. He also gave you advice and helped you if you needed help. He was kind of like an oppa to you. He also thought of you as a dongsaeng too.
 

“Hi Yun Ji!” He said to you and gave you a hug.
 

“Look at the happy couple!” Seokmin yelled.
 

Most of the Seventeen members shipped you and Mingyu together. It was kind of weird since both of you thought each other as family.
 

“Your gross.” You said to Seokmin and punched him in the shoulder.
 

Both of you sat down and ordered drinks. Mingyu paid for yours.
 

“Thank You Oppa!” You said like a little kid.
 

 “Hah. No problem.” Mingyu said and patted your head.
 

“Ok this question has been bothering me ever since I met you two. How did you and Seokmin become best friends? I mean you hate his pranks and jokes, but you two still hang out with each other and can handle each other.” Seungkwan blurted out.
 

“Let’s take a flashback to the past shall we?” Seokmin said.
 

Flashback…
 

You were only 3 years old when you moved in the house next to Seokmin. Seokmin was watering the plants while you were outside observing the neighborhood. Seokmin was staring at you the whole time. You saw him staring at you and you got scared.
 

“Mommy! Who is that kid staring at me?” You said in your little baby voice.
 

“Don’t worry. He is just the neighbor’s kid. Why don’t you go talk to him?” Your mom said.
 

You walked up to him while he was still watering the plants.
 

“Hi I’m Yun Ji!” You said.
 

“Hi I’m Seokmin!” He said in his little baby voice.
 

“Why are you watering the plants?” You asked.
 

“Because it’s my chore! I love helping Mommy and Daddy out with the chores sometimes!” He said.
 

“That’s good! I love helping my Mommy out too!” You said and gave him a thumb up.
 

“What about your Daddy?” Seokmin asked.
 

“Oh… He left Mommy after I turned 1. But its ok! I’m ok!” You said cheeringly.
 

“Oh Im sorry…  Hey want to be best friends forever?” Seokmin asked and put out his pinky.
 

You just stood there thinking about it.
 

“You have to promise me ok?” Seokmin said happily.
 

“I promise!” You said and wrapped your pinky around his.
 

“Also you want to know why I also like watering the plants?” Seokmin said excitingly.
 

“Why?” You asked.
 

“Because of this.” Seokmin said.
 

He pointed the hose at you and got you all wet.
 

“Stop! Stop!” You yelled.
 

Seokmin stopped.
 

“Why whats wrong with getting wet for this hot day?” He asked sadly.
 

“I hate getting wet! I get too cold and I can get sick!” You yelled.
 

“Oh Im sorry… Not!” Seokmin said and pointed the hose at you again.
 

You ran around the front lawn while Seokmin was chasing you with the hose.
 

End of flashback…
 

“Wow even back then you were irritating to Yun Ji.” Seungkwan said.
 

 “I know right! And I can’t believe you still remember the first time we met.” You said to Seokmin.
 

“Of course I remember! It was the first day I pissed you off.” Seokmin said.
 

“That wasn’t even as bad as what you did in 3rd grade.” You said.
 

“What did he do?” Ming Ming asked.
 

Seokmin sat there and laughed.
 

“You guys really want to know? Ok then.” You said.
 

Flashback…
 

You and Seokmin were in 3rd grade together. You both had the same teacher and sat next to each other. The teacher brought the class cupcakes. Seokmin had the vanilla cupcake and you had the chocolate one.
 

“Can I go wash my hands?” You asked the teacher.
 

“Sure. Go to the sink in the classroom.” Your teacher said.
 

You went to the sink in the classroom. When you came back your cupcake was gone.
 

“Wheres my cupcake?” You said and sat down.
 

Seokmin started snickering. When you sat down you felt something lumpy. You got up and your chocolate cupcake was all over your skirt. It looked like you just pooped your pants. Seokmin was pointing and laughing at you. When you saw Seokmin laughing at you, you were getting angry.
 

“SEOKMIN! YOU ARE SO DEAD!” You yelled.
 

You grabbed his cupcake and put it all over his head. Seokmin started to fake cry.
 

“Teacher! She put my cupcake all over my head!” Seokmin fake cried and pointed at you.
 

“You are going to stay in for recess.” The teacher said.
 

“Go sit over there all by yourself.” The teacher pointed.
 

You didn’t want to get up because of the chocolate stain on your skirt. But you didn’t want to get in anymore trouble so you got up and went where the teacher pointed you to sit. The class saw your cupcake stain on your skirt and started laughing. Even Seokmin started laughing. You gave Seokmin a death stare before you sat down.
 

End of flashback…
 

All the seventeen members are laughing except for Mingyu.
 

“That would be Seokmin!” Wonwoo yelled and started pounding on the table.
 

“Hey can you guys stop laughing at her? It was the past." Mingyu said seriously.
 

"It's ok. They can laugh all they want because I'm over it." You said.
 

"Anyways me and that piece of crap should go now." You said.
 

"AYE LETS GO!" You yelled at Seokmin.
 

He got up from his seat and went up to you.
 

"Bye guys! I'll see you at school!" You said happily and waved.
 

Mingyu got up and said bye to you. When he got up you gave him a hug.
 

"Bye Oppa!" You said.
 

"Bye Yun Ji!" Mingyu said.
 

You and Seokmin left the cafe.
 

"*Cough* *Cough* Yun Ji and Mingyu." Wonwoo coughed and said.
 

"Shut up. To be honest me and Yun Ji are like brother and sister. So that would be gross." Mingyu said.
 

"Hey we should ship Yun Ji and Seokmin together instead!" Doyoon said.
 

"Yea thats a better idea! YunMin!" Seungcheol yelled.
 

"Hah. Do whatever you guys want." Mingyu said. 

________________________________________

You and Seokmin walking home...
 

While you guys were walking home Seokmin decided to wrap his arm around you.
 

"What are you doing?" You said confusingly.
 

"Just being a best friend." Seokmin said.
 

"I think you put something on my back, Didn't you?" You said.
 

You took off your purse and tried to feel you back to see if he put anything. Seokmin kind of put a sad face.
 

"You are just being paranoid." Seokmin said.
 

"Fine. Just don't do that again. It's so awkward..." You said.
 

"Ok." Seokmin said sadly.
 

You didn't want Seokmin to put his arm around you because it made you feel weird. It made you have butterflies in your stomach. But you ignored that feeling.... 
 

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! I know this chapter kind of ended weird. I meant to do that because I don't want to make a whole long chapter. Also I meant to put these flashbacks so you can learn more about their past. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this!