We Don't Like Each Other!

That Annoying Boy Next Door

You woke up and got ready for school. You went outside to meet Seokmin.

“Hey.” You said trying to break the silence.

“Hey.” Seokmin said back.

As you both started walking, something was on Seokmin’s mind.

“Hey Yun Ji.” Seokmin said out of nowhere.

“Yea?” You asked.

“About Spring Formal, and our dance. That didn’t mean anything right?” Seokmin asked.

“Yes! You are right! That didn’t mean anything!” You said quickly.

“Oh ok. Just making sure.” Seokmin said kind of sadly.

“Yea. It didn’t mean anything…” You said quietly.

“I hope that no one will misunderstand us when we get to school.” Seokmin said.

“Me too.” You said back.

When you entered the school so many people were looking at both of you. It’s like they were expecting both of you guys to hold hands or something.

“Why is everyone looking at us?” You whispered in Seokmin’s ear.

“I have no idea.” Seokmin whispered back.

You both finally made it to your regular seventeen group.

“Hey there’s the two love birds.” Hansol said when you guys came.

“Were not going out.” You said.

“Well it’s obvious you both like each other.” Mingyu muttered.

“WE DON’T LIKE EACH OTHER.” Both of you yelled.

All of your seventeen gang scoffed, and then the school bell rang. You all gave your goodbyes and then you went to class with Seokmin. When you both entered a student came up to you guys.

“Are you guys going out?” She asked.

“We don’t go out.” You replied politely, even though you wanted to scream it.

“But it’s obvious that they like each other. So just admit it!” Another girl student yelled.

“YEA! ALL ABOUT YUNMIN!” Another one yelled.

And then everyone in the class started chanting YunMin. You hated that ship name so much, you didn’t even know that your friends spread it around the school. Then you sat down on your seat and you put your head down and Seokmin sat down on the seat next to you while everyone was still chanting.

“Yun Ji. Are you ok?” Seokmin asked and shook you.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” You said but couldn’t quite say the whole thing since your head was down.

“Are you sure?” Seokmin asked.

Then you shook your head yes and kept your head down. Everyone was still chanting. Seokmin couldn’t handle it either. Seokmin stood up.

“HEY EVERYONE. CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?” Seokmin yelled making the whole class quiet and sitting properly in their seats.

Seokmn sat back down in his chair and you put your head up, facing Seokmin.

“Thank you.” You mouthed.

Seokmin shook his head. Your hair was kind of messy so Seokmin fixed it.

“Thanks. Again.” You actually said out loud.

“Anything for you.” Seokmin said out loud too.

“SEE. THEY LIKE EACH OTHER.” One student mouthed.

“I can’t wait till this day ends.” You whined and put your head down.
_______________________

Lunchtime…

You and Seokmin grabbed your lunch and sat down with seventeen.

“Aye it’s the couple.” Wonwoo yelled.

“Ugh. I’m going to kill all of you one day.” You whined.

“Hah. Someone’s mad today.” Mingyu said.

“I’m mad because I’m going to kill the person who spread YunMin around the school.” You said madly.

“Doyoon.” Mingyu coughed and said.

Doyoon was doing that hand motion, where it’s like why are you blaming me thing.

“K. It’s official. I’m killing Doyoon right after I eat my lunch.” You said and started eating.

Mingyu was laughing while Doyoon kept hitting him.

“Don’t worry I’m kidding. But I’m still mad at you.” You said right after you swallowed your food.

You had food on your face and Seokmin got a napkin and wiped it.  After he wiped it you wiped your face to make sure it was gone.

“See. Perfect.” Mingyu said.

“Ugh. I swear. You piss me off more than Seokmin. Oh you know what I noticed?” You said.

All of the seventeen people looked at you.

“Seokmin hasn’t pranked me for the last week. That’s weird.” You said.

“It’s because I have a life ok? I don’t have time to be pranking you.” Seokmin said.

“Psh yea right. All you do is stay on your using the computer or something.” You said.

“No. That’s not true. I’m hanging out with you most of the time.” Seokmin said.

“Hmmm. That’s true I guess.” You said.

“See. Saying that I don’t have a life. Pssh.” Seokmin said.

“Shut up. I’m going to the music studio. Who wants to come?” You asked and got up.

No one answered and they all looked at each other.

“Fine. I’ll go all by myself.” You said and walked away.

Then Seokmin got up from his chair and followed you.

“I swear they like each other…” Mingyu said.

______________

You and Seokmin just entered the music studio at your school….

When you guys entered, there were all sorts of instruments such as guitars, drums, pianos, violins, and much more.

“Hey they finally have that drum that Kang Min Hyuk was playing and singing star, in the drama Heartstrings.” You yelled and ran over to the drum.

“Oh yea. Heartstrings. You used to talk about that all the time. That was like your favorite drama.” Seokmin said.

“Yea because of Min Hyuk! He’s so cute!” You said and got excited.

Seokmin just rolled his eyes.

“Hey Seokmin. Remember when we used to play these instruments? You would play the guitar and I would play the drums. I love those memories. Can you still play guitar?” You asked.

Seokmin got the guitar and started playing. He was playing very calmly and peaceful that you were about to go to sleep. Then Seokmin stopped playing.

“How come you don’t play guitar anymore?” You asked Seokmin.

“I don’t know. I guess I’ve lost interest when middle school started.” Seokmin said.

“Well you should keep playing guitar. I think you are fantastic.” You said.

“You know what. Maybe I will.” Seokmin said.

“Hey can you play star from heartstrings?” You asked Seokmin.

‘Yea I can. I learned a long time ago just for you.” Seokmin replied.

“Oh we should play it then.” You said.

You started playing the drum then Seokmin went on and played the guitar. Seokmin started singing. It’s been long since he sang with the guitar. You felt like you went back in time from when you and Seokmin did duets together. You remembered how peaceful and nice Seokmin’s voice was. You really loved it when he sang. When he sang, it was like you were in heaven. You just loved his voice so much. While you guys were playing you both gazed in each other’s eyes.  Finally the song was done and you both were still staring at each other. It was like you guys were about to kiss.

“Um. I think we should go back now.” You said breaking the gaze.

“Oh ok.” Seokmin said putting the instruments back.

You and Seokmin walked outside the classroom and Seokmin had his arm wrapped around your neck.

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS SO GOING ON THE SCHOOL PAPER!” A girl yelled out from behind the door and looked at the picture of Seokmin and You gazing into each other’s eyes.

…..

A/N: Oh if you guys were wondering what song they were playing its right here! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wne11Zq05q0