Don't Do Anything

That Annoying Boy Next Door

You woke up and got ready for school. Of course your mom found out you were going out with Seokmin and she was so happy for you. Your mom also knew that you both would eventually go out so it wasn’t really a big surprise. Anyways, when you went outside, of course Seokmin was out there waiting for you with a big smile on his.

“Hey.” Seokmin said and held your hand.

You smiled back and let him hold your hand. Both of you walked to school holding hands. When you both got in there you saw Hyorin by the lockers talking to her friends, and right when she saw you, you took your hand away from his.

“Don’t worry; we don’t have to keep this a secret.” Seokmin said and grabbed your hand again and held it.

Both of you guys were walking down the hall, and everyone was whispering into their friend’s ear saying that they knew it, and that they are a cute couple and all those compliments. Hyorin was smiling at Seokmin, but when she turned to you, she gave you a death glare, so you turned your head away. You tried not to think about it, but it was just killing you inside.

“What wrong?” Seokmin asked.

“Nothing! Let’s just go up to Mingyu and guys over there.” You said and dragged Seokmin over there.

When you guys came over there, they were all staring at both of you.

“Aww! So the school’s newspaper was right! Cutest couple in the school!” Seungkwan said.

Both of you smiled and looked down. Mingyu pulled you away and Seokmin got mad.

“Hey! Don’t pull her away!” Seokmin said.

“Let me just talk to her , ok? So calm down.” Mingyu said and pulled far away from the group.

Seokmin watched them very closely to make sure Mingyu wasn’t doing any funny business.

“Hey, I just saw Hyorin giving you a death stare.” Mingyu said all worriedly.

“I know. I knew I shouldn’t have been his girlfriend even though I really want too. Stop making me think about it Mingyu!” You said and hit him on the arm.

“I’m sorry! But it’s just that she is really out to get you, though!” Mingyu said.

“YAH! STOP!” You yelled making the all the students by the lockers and walking by look at you.

You looked at them and then looked at Mingyu.

“Sorry. It wasn’t necessary to yell. But I don’t want to think about it ok? If she does something to me then I’ll deal with It ok? Just don’t worry about it.” You said.

“Fine. But if you could never handle it, just come to me.” Mingyu said.

“Thank you!” You said and gave him a hug and the school bell rang.

Seokmin came over there and pulled you off him.

“Um no bye!” Seokmin said and walked with you to class.

As soon as you both got in there, everyone was staring at both of you. You also had that class with Hyorin and she was giving you a death glare again. You went away from Seokmin a little further.

“Is something wrong?” Seokmin asked.

You looked back Hyorin, which she mouthed “I’ll kill you if you tell him.”

“Nothing is wrong. We should go sit down now.” You said and dragged Seokmin with you.

Hyorin sat behind Seokmin so she was able to mess with him pretty easily. Then Hyorin tapped Seokmin’s shoulder.

“Oppa! Aren’t I pretty?” Hyorin asked.

“Not as pretty as Yun Ji.” Seokmin said annoyingly to Hyorin and smiled at you.

You smiled back and even chuckled a little bit and then you looked back at Hyorin who just nodded her head. Then you turned back to face the board.

“Yun Ji, is something wrong?” Seokmin asked.

“Nothing is wrong. I’m ok!” You said and forced a smile.

In the inside you were very scared of Hyorin. You thought, why couldn’t she just let go of him? She should just respect the fact that Seokmin doesn’t like her.
________________

 At lunch time…

You and Seokmin were sitting alone just to have some time alone together and then of course, Hyorin comes out of nowhere again.

“Hey guys!” Hyorin said happily.

Seokmin groaned while you didn’t say anything and just sat there quietly.

“Can I sit here?” She asked.

“Actually we are kind of-“

Hyorin pushed you to the left side just so she can be across from Seokmin. You were kind of mad but you didn’t bother since you didn’t want to get killed.

“So how are you Oppa?” Hyorin asked Seokmin.

“Right now… Irritated.” Seokmin answered back harshly.

“But don’t you think I’m cool Oppa?” Hyorin said.

“First of all, don’t call me Oppa, because only Yun Ji can only say that, and no. You are very annoying ever since Yun Ji and I started dating. Can you just leave now?” Seokmin said like he was still irritated.

“I just want to get closer to both of you, and if you want me to leave then I will.” Hyorin said.

Before Hyorin left, she made it look like she was patting you on the back, when actually she was sticking a note. You felt it and took it off and read it. It said:

Look, you may have won this time, but I’m still warning you to stay away from Seokmin or else- you know what.

You were still reading it, but Seokmin took it out of your hand and read it too.

“What is this?” Seokmin asked.

“Its nothing!” You snatched back.

Seokmin snatched it back and read it correctly.
 
“Is Hyorin threatening you?” Seokmin asked.

“Yea.” You said.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I could have done something about this so it would stop from the beginning.” Seokmin was getting over protective.

“I didn’t want you to get into this whole mess with me ok? Just let me handle it.” You said.

“I know you can’t handle it. Just let me deal with her ok? And I thought I got rid of all the blackmailing a long time ago.” Seokmin said.

“Well, they weren’t the real ones. Hyorin was the one behind all that mess, and I told you not to do anything ok? Trust me on this one.”

“No. I don’t want you to get hurt.” Seokmin said.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry.” You said and smiled.

“Fine. If you don’t want me to do anything about it then I won’t,.” Seokmin said and crossed his arms.

“Thanks. If it gets out of hand, I’ll tell you.” You said.

"Good, because, I would never want you to get hurt." Seokmin said.

....