Always There For You

That Annoying Boy Next Door

Seokmin and you were on your way to school. You were too scared that Hyorin planned something again. When you both came in to the school, everyone was doing their own thing at the lockers, so your anxiety went down.

“I have a meeting with Seventeen for the whole day. I’m sorry, but I promise I will hang out with you after school. Are you going to be ok?” Seokminsaid out of nowhere.

“I am. Don’t worry. You can go now.”

“Are you sure? Because if something happens to you, just find me in the music classroom. Ok?”

“Ok.” You said and smiled.

“Ok. I love you.” Seokmin said and kissed you on the head.

“I love you too.” You said and smiled at him.

He walked off and went to the music classroom. Him and seventeen were meeting and planning for their dances and some of them were practicing singing and all those other stuff, so that left you alone in the hallways. The second he went into that classroom, everyone was throwing eggs and flour at you. You didn’t know what to do since Seokmin handled everything for you. That boy was really overprotective about you. You were just standing there while everyone was still throwing flour and eggs. Right when everyone was done, you ran up to the school’s rooftop.

“THIS IS NOT FREAKING BOYS OVER FLOWERS! WHY DID THEY CHOOSE TO THROW EGGS AND FLOUR AT ME LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO GUEM JANDI?” You yelled at the whole sky.

Then you sat done and you were about to cry, but you were stronger than that, so you kept it in and sighed. Then Hyorin came up to you with her whole crew.

“How does it feel Yun Ji? I told you to break up with him soon or else it will get bad.”

“You can’t make me break up with Seokmin. And the whole flour and eggs thing… This is not boys over flowers. So cliché.” You said and scoffed.

“Well, I want you to suffer like she did in the drama right? Anyways, you should break up with Seokmin soon before anything else happens, and who knows what else will happen.” Hyorin said and the school bell rung.

You walked up to class covered in eggs and flour and didn’t even bother to go to the bathroom and clean up because you didn’t have time. As soon as you came in everyone started laughing and pointing at you. You just ignored them and walked up to your seat all the way in the back. When class started the teacher looked at you but didn’t bother to care about you and just started teaching. When she started writing stuff in the board, you couldn’t see so you took your glasses out of your bag and wore them. They weren’t really like the cool glasses that everyone has these days. They were retro and rounded. Everyone gave a surprised look when they saw you wearing glasses because you always you always wore contacts, but that fell in the drain while you were trying to put them on. Everyone started whispering about you. Hyorin was even in that class but you were glad she didn’t look at you.

________

You after class…

It was between classes and you were walking alone again in the hallways. You forgot you had your glasses on so you took them off and put them back in your bag. Then everyone started calling you 4 eyes and said that glasses were out of season and all those stuff. You thought that they were pretty immature so you ignored them. You thought, what’s wrong with glasses? Most people wear them. Then one of Hyorin’s friends ran up to you and slapped you.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” You yelled.

“Hyorin is crying because of you! Thanks to you she has a black eye now! Why did you punch her?! You !” She yelled back.

“Um I did no such thing! She is such a liar!”

“Then why is she crying in the bathroom, trying to conceal the black eye? You are such a . Why do you even have Seokmin?” She yelled and walked away mad.

Everyone in the hallway heard that and they were shaking their heads. You knew it wasn’t true. Why would she spread a rumor like that? You thought she probably was setting you up. You knew this was getting way too far, but you didn’t worry about yourself. You just knew that you loved Seokmin very much, and that you weren’t going to break up with him, because not one girl who is crazy about him can stop you.

___________

You walking to the music classroom…

You walked there because you were tired of all this crap and you needed a rest. You didn’t care about going to your classes, because after each and every other class, it was just getting really worst. Now everyone started hating on you because of some rumor that you punch Hyorin for no reason, and everyone started calling you 4 eyes because of you some wearing glasses. They were also throwing water balloons at you and laughing and pointing at you and you just couldn’t handle it anymore. You walked into the classroom, and it looked like Seventeen was busy, but Seokmin stopped dancing and looked at you. You were covered in flour, and you were also wet, and you had egg stains all over your uniform. All the seventeen members were looking at you and their jaws dropped and some even felt sorry for you.

“Yun Ji.. What happened?” Seokmin asked.

You were just too sad to speak so you just went into his arms and started crying.

“I can’t handle it anymore. Hyorin is just doing too much. I swear, I’m about ready to die right now.” You yelled trying to stop crying.

“HYORIN IS DOING ALL OF THIS? I’M GOING OVER THERE TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE. I DON’T CARE IF SHE’S A GIRL, I’M GOING TO HIT HER NO MATTER WHAT.”

“What has she done?” Mingyu asked you.

You wiped all your tears and you were ready to talk.

“She has been spreading rumors about me, telling everyone to throw something at me, and also everyone is making fun of me just because I wear glasses. I just can’t stand her.”

“Wait the rumor about you punching her in the face? I heard of that when I was using the bathroom.” Seungkwan had to get into the conversation.

“This is all too much. I just can’t stand her anymore. She is just doing this because she wants me to break up with Seokmin.” You yelled.

“Don’t worry. I’ll deal with her later. Just stay here for the rest of the day. I don’t want anything else to happen to you.” Seokmin said and made you sit down at a chair.

“I was just going to ask that. But thanks for letting me stay here though. I’m just tired of all this crap.”

“Don’t worry, if they come in here and start doing stuff to you again, I’ll protect you.”

“Thanks Seokmin, you are always there for me.” You said and smiled at him.

_________

You and Seokmin afterschool…

You both decided to go home right after school. Seokmin didn’t want anything else to happen to you so he stood by your side very closely. People didn’t make fun of you when you were with Seokmin. It was almost like they were scared of him. As you were trying to get through the hallways, everyone started crowding around you and Seokmin. You felt like Hyorin told them to do this. When the big crowd made you and Seokmin go apart, one of Hyorin’s friends pulled you away, and pulled you all the way in the back of the school. Seokmin was trying to find you, but he couldn’t because of the crowd. He was pushing everyone out of the way, he even had to punch some people in the face to get through.

While Seokmin was trying to get through, you were pulled in the back of the school, where Hyorin was with her crew and it looks like they were about to beat you up and they did. They punched you in the eye, where you actually got a black eye, and they also kicked you and pulled your hair. You didn’t do anything  because that would the whole situation worse. They kicked you and punched you a few times, until they heard a boys voice.

“YAH STOP!” He yelled.

They all turned around and Hyorin’s friends ran away but Hyorin’s eyes were wide open. It was Seokmin coming to rescue you.

“First of all Hyorin, why are you over here beating up my girlfriend?” Seokmin said and started choking her where she started to cough and squirm. Seokmin was being really overprotective.

You would feel guilty if he kept doing it, so you shook him to stop, but he didn’t listen to you.

“Stop trying to ruin Yun Ji just so she can break up with me. I will never love you and you know that. So stop doing all these bad things to her and stop-“

“Seokmin stop! You are going to kill her!” You yelled.

Seokmin threw her onto the ground and she started coughing everywhere.

“Mess with Yun Ji one more time. I dare you… And make sure you make everything clear about her or else the next time I will actually choke you to death.” Seokmin said and grabbed your hand and walked away.

Hyorin was really afraid of Seokmin now, and she knew that she wasn’t ever going to mess with you ever again.

____________

You and Seokmin walking home…

Seokmin saw you covered in bruises, and even saw your black eye. But you were still smiling, so he was still smiling.

“How are you still smiling after all of this?” Seokmin asked.

“I don’t know. But I know she’s going to stop for sure this time. Thanks Seokmin, you always help me with everything a lot. I don’t know what I would do without you.” You said.

“Well that’s my job. I’m supposed to protect you so you won’t get hurt. You are my girlfriend and I’d hate to see you suffering through all of that.”

“I just love you so much. You do so much for me.” You said and you were about to cry because of how much Seokmin does for you.

“Why are you crying? Don’t cry.” Seokmin said and gave you a hug.

“You just do so much for me. That’s all. I just love you very much.” You said.

“I love you too.” Seokmin said back.

You both looked at each other and gazed into each other’s eyes. You both kissed on the lips and broke apart and hugged each other.

“I love you.” You both said at the same time.

….

~~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating in such a awhile! I've been too busy with Infinite's variety shows and my other stories! D= I will try my best not to update in awhile again! I love you all and thank you for your support! =D