Being Threaten

That Annoying Boy Next Door

You and Seokmin just got to school and both of you went to your locker because you had to give something back to Seokmin.

“Come on! Can I just have my hat back?!” Seokmin whined.

“Calm down. Were almost to my locker.” You said while walking with Seokmin.

You finally made it to your locker. When you opened it there was a note on your locker. It said:

Hey Yun Ji. You better stay away from Seokmin because if you do, I will find you and Ill bash your face into a wall. So watch out and don’t get all flirty with him got it? And if this continues then it will get worse and worse each time. So take this wisely.  I’m watching you…

You looked at the note and didn’t care about it and threw it away. Then you took Seokmin’s hat and wore it.

“NO! GIVE ME MY HAT! YOU’VE BEEN KEEPING IT FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!” Seokmin whined.

“It looks better on me than you.” You said and stuck your tongue out.

“No! I want to wear it!” Seokmin said and snatched his hat from your head.

“Fine then. But I’m just telling you that if you keep wearing that hat, you are going to be bald by the time your 20.” You said.

“Yea same goes for you too you know.” Seokmin said.

“You know what? I’m not even going to do anything. I just don’t want you to wear that hat because your looks cute when you don’t wear a hat.” You said.

Seokmin took his hat off and blushed.

“I won’t wear it anymore then.” Seokmin said and smiled and put the hat in his bag.

“Why? Because of just one compliment I said.” You answered.

“Well that compliment means a lot to me. So I won’t wear my hat anymore.” Seokmin said.

“Well either way you will look cute.” You said noticed what you said.

Seokmin was kind of silent.

“NO! I MEANT IT IN A FRIENDLY WAY OK? DON’T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.” You said quickly.

“Good. I guess. “ Seokmin muttered.

The school bell rang and you both had to go to class. When you entered, your desk that was next to Seokmin’s was gone. You looked around and some girls were even giving you evil smiles. Seokmin was kind of confused with you about your desk.

“Where did my desk go?” You asked.

You looked around and you saw the supply closet with the leg of your desk sticking out of the closet. You went over there and opened it. When you opened it, your desk fell right to the floor and another note on it. The note said:

We told you it would be worst if you didn’t stay away from Seokmin. Now you better stay away from him before we do something even more worst.

You were actually getting scared because you never been blackmailed and bullied like this. After you read the note, you threw it away and tried to get your desk back next to Seokmin’s. Seokmin came up to help you.

“Thanks.” You said.

“No problem. How come you’ve been getting bullied? Is anything wrong?” Seokmin asked.

“Nothing’s wrong. Don’t worry.” You said.

“Are you sure?” Seokmin asked.

“I’m fine! Don’t worry!” You said and smiled.

“Ok. I just don’t want you to suffer.” Seokmin said.

“I’ll be fine.” You said.

When you turned around there were girls giving you a death stare, and you were guessing it was those girls bullying you the whole time.
__________________

You were walking in the hallways just minding your own business….

While you were walking down the hall, some boys ran up to you and poured water all over you. They even poured a bucket. You were just soaking wet. Your paper and books got wet too. You just didn’t know what to do. All the kids in the hall way were just laughing at you, and you were just so confused to what was going on. You ran outside and accidently bumped into Seokmin on the way.

“What happen to you?!?” Seokmin asked worriedly.

“Oh nothing. Just some jerks poured water on me, no big deal.” You said.

“This is a big deal. Why are they doing this to you?” Seokmin asked.

“Just playing around I guess. I’m going to go outside to dry off in the sun.” You said and walked out.

Seokmin couldn’t handle all of this, so he went up to a few people and asked what was going on, while you were outside drying up, someone threw a balloon filled with paint, making your clothes all yellow.

“WHO DID THAT?!” You yelled out.

Then someone threw another one, making you blue and yellow. You didn’t want to be outside anymore so you went back inside. Everyone was laughing and pointing at you. Then you found a note stuck behind your jacket. The note said:

Want to be with Seokmin now? Exactly. We told you to stay away from him.

You knew you weren’t going to let a few blackmailers get in your way. You didn’t care if all of this happened to you because you were stronger than that. Everyone was also taking pictures of you and posting it on social websites, but you didn’t care, you let them. Then Seokmin came up to you and pulled 2 girls.

“I found your blackmailers.” Seokmin said and pulled them up to you.

“Seokmin, I told you not to worry.” You said.

“How could I not worry, when you are getting bullied. Anyways, these girls are the ones who been giving you notes and hiring those guys to do those stuff to you.” Seokmin said.

“Please don’t do anything! We promise we will stop!” The girl whined.

“Yea! We promise!” The other girl whined.

“Yun Ji. You want to do anything to them before I let them go?” Seokmin asked.

“Just don’t mess with me again, and you guys won’t get hit. Got it?” You said harshly.

They nodded their heads.

“Good. Seokmin you can let them go now.” You said.

When Seokmin let them go, they ran as fast as possible.

“Thanks Seokmin. I would give you a hug, but I don’t want you to be covered in water and paint.” You said.

“It’s ok. I’ll take my chances.” Seokmin said and went up to you and gave you a hug.

“What would I do without you.” You said quietly.

“Did you say anything?” Seokmin asked.

“What? No.” You said and broke the hug.

Seokmin looked down at his uniform, and it was all covered in paint.

“See! Look at your uniform!” You whined.

“Sorry Mother!” Seokmin said playfully.

“Shut up.” You said and lightly pushed him.

“Don’t worry. My mom will get it off.” Seokmin said.

“Well I should probably go home and change. Home is not that far and I will probably make it before lunch starts.” You said.

“Wait! Do you need someone to walk with?” Seokmin asked.

“Nah. I think I’ll be ok.” You said and kept walking.

Seokmin still ran up to you.

“Too bad, I’m supposed to walk with you anyways.” Seokmin said.

“Whatever.” You said and you both started walking.

________________

You and Seokmin are walking to your house…

“Don’t you want to get changed to?” You asked.

“Eh. I don’t really care about my appearance.” Seokmin said.

“I just want to thank you for helping me find out who the blackmailer was. If you haven’t done that then I would have been bullied for the rest of the school year.” You said.

“It was no problem. I couldn’t let you suffer like that.” Seokmin said.

You and Seokmin finally made it to your house.

“Can I tell you something?” You asked.

“Sure what is it?” Seokmin asked.

“You have to be serious about this ok? No fooling around…” You said.

“I promise I won’t-”

“I like you, but not in a best friend way. Bye.” You said quickly and walked inside your house.

Seokmin was kind of shocked that you said that very quickly. He was also happy that you said that you liked him because he knew that he liked you back.

“SHE LIKES ME?!?!” Seokmin yelled in excitement and jumped around.

In your house…

“I can’t believe I did that… I hope he will tell me tomorrow that he likes me back…” You said to yourself.

……