Glad Seokmin

That Annoying Boy Next Door

 

You woke up to get ready for school. After you got ready, you went downstairs to meet up with Seokmin as usual. You opened the door and Seokmin was already outside.
 

“Hi bestfriend!” Seokmin yelled and tried to give you a hug, but you pushed him away.
 

“Don’t give me a hug! I don’t want Seokmin germs all over me.” You said and walked out the door. 
 

“Too bad!” Seokmin said and hugged you from the behind.
 

Those butterflies were back.
 

“NO! STOP IT!” You yelled trying to take him off but he held on you tight.
 

“NO!” Seokmin said and laughed.
 

You tried to take him off but he still wouldn’t let go. You guys were in front of your house. Then your next door neighbor’s son came out of the house.
 

“NOONA!” The little kid yelled from next door.
 

You turned around to see who it was.
 

“Hi Samuel!” You waved while Seokmin was still hugging you from the behind.
 

Samuel went up to you and Seokmin, and Seokmin was still apparently hugging you.
 

“Are you and Hyung finally going out!” Samuel yelled.
 

“WHAT?!” You both said at the same time and then Seokmin broke away from you.
 

“NO I WOULD NEVER DATE THIS IMBECILE!” You said and pointed at Seokmin.
 

“AND I WOULD NEVER DATE THIS. Um. This.” Seokmin couldn’t finish his sentence.
 

“See! He’s an imbecile!” You said.
 

“Hey at least I’m not harsh like you!” Seokmin yelled.
 

“You can’t  even think of a word to describe. You piece of crap.” You yelled.
 

You and Seokmin were still arguing while Samuel was just staring at you guys.
 

“Sheesh. Couples these days.” Samuel said and walked back into his house.
 

“You know what. Just whatever. Let’s start walking now.” You said.
 

“Fine.” Seokmin said.

_______________

 

You and Seokmin are walking to school. You got a text message.
 

From: Junhui

Hey will you meet me during lunch time. I want to ask you something.
 

“Sure.” You said your text message out loud and texted Junhui back.
 

“Who is it?” Seokmin asked you.
 

“Just Junhui.” You said.
 

“Wow that guy you’ve been talking to for the past month.” Seokmin said.
 

“Yea. He wants to meet me during lunch time.” You said.
 

“Haha. Looks like someone is asking you out on a date.” Seokmin teased.
 

“No. Shut up.” You said and blushed.
 

“Hah. You would say no right?” Seokmin asked.
 

“What? Why would I say no? He’s cute and nice.” You said.
 

“But-“
 

“Why do you care anyways?” You said cutting off his sentence.
 

Seokmin was speechless.
 

“Because he’s not the one for you.” Seokmin said in his head.

__________________

You waiting for Junhui during lunch time…
 

“Hey.” A guy behind you said and tapped you.
 

“Hi Junhui!” You said excitingly.
 

He was this tall, cute Chinese student at your school who had straight kind of long hair. He was the same grade as you, and you’ve been talking to him for a while.
 

“So I was wondering if you like to go out on a date later?” Junhui asked you. 
 

You looked at him and smiled.

________________

After talking to Junhui you went back to your regular table with your seventeen members…
 

“So what was it?” Seokmin asked as you sat down.
 

“You were right. He asked me on a date.” You said.
 

Most of the seventeen members gasped.
 

“NO! MY DONGSAENG IS TOO YOUNG FOR DATING!” Mingyu yelled.
 

“Yea you are right! She is too young for that!” Jihoon yelled across the table.
 

“Hah. You guys are so funny.” You said and laughed.
 

“So you said yes?” Seokmin asked.
 

You were about to say something but the school bell cut you off.
 

“I got to go to class before Seokmin makes me late again. Bye guys!” You said and waved and left.

________________

Mingyu and Seokmin after school…
 

You weren’t with them after school. You just went straight home to babysit Samuel.
 

“Hey Seokmin. Why do you care so much that Yun Ji is going on a date with Junhui?” Mingyu asked.
 

“Because I just care ok?” Seokmin said.
 

“I think you like her. That’s why you care so much.” Mingyu said.
 

“Ugh. Not this again. That little kid that Yun Ji always babysits next door, thought we were going out.” Seokmin said like he was disgusted.

 

“Well that what it seems like. I mean you wouldn’t care if she was going out on a date with him.” Mingyu said.
 

Seokmin thought about it for a minute.
 

“Well what happens if he asks her to be his girlfriend? Then-“
 

“Then what?” Mingyu smirked.
 

“Then that means she won’t have time for me.” Seokmin lied.
 

“Like she even spends time with you..” Mingyu muttered.
 

“What did you say?” Seokmin said madly.
 

“Nothing… Anyways… I’m going now. Good luck with your problem. Bye.” Mingyu said and left.
 

“Is it ok to like her though?” Seokmin said to himself.

_____________

You at Samuels house.
 

You really didn’t watch Samuel because he didn’t really do anything. He would just watch TV, But sometimes you cook him food like ramen with egg or sometimes you would just make him fried egg with rice or something. Finally his mom came home.
 

“MOM!” Samuel got up from the couch to hug his mom.
 

“Hi Samuel!” His mom said and hugged him back.
 

Then she faced you.
 

“Thank you for watching him.” His mom thanked you.
 

“Oh it was no problem.” You said.
 

“How much should I pay you?” His mom asked.
 

You got your stuff from the couch.
 

“Oh you don’t need to pay me. It’s ok. Use it on Samuel. I got to go now. Bye!” You said and walked out.

__________________

Seokmin in his bedroom…
 

He was thinking if he should stop you from going on the date from Junhui.
 

“Should I stop her?” Seokmin said to himself.
 

Without hesitation he grabbed his jacket and went to your house. He knocked on your front door and your mom answered it. Then Seokmin jumped in your house.
 

“WAIT YUN JI DON’T GO ON THE DATE WITH HI-“
 

You were in your pajamas watching TV while eating a bowl of ice cream.
 

“Um.” Seokmin said and cleared his throat.
 

“Um I’ll just leave you two.” Your mom said went up upstairs.
 

You were looking at Seokmin confused.
 

“Um I thought you went on the date with Junhui.” Seokmin said confusingly.
 

“Hah you really thought I said yes?” You said.
 

Flashback….
                     

You looked at him and smiled.
 

“Um I’m sorry. Your cute and nice but I don’t feel like going out with guys right now. I hope you understand.” You said nicely.
 

“Oh I see. Is it Seokmin?” Junhui asked.
 

“Maybe. I don’t know right now.” You said.
 

“Hah. I understand. Well I better get going now. Thanks for being honest. Bye!” Junhui said happily.
 

End of Flashback…

“Yea. I didn’t say yes because I don’t feel like dating anyone right now. Anyways the night is still young. You want some ice cream?” You said and went up to go to the kitchen.
 

“Thank god you didn’t go on a date with him…” Seokmin said in relief.

…..