Apologies

That Annoying Boy Next Door

 

You woke up. You were very thankful that it was finally a weekend. You went downstairs and made yourself a bowl of cereal. Then the doorbell rang. You went over there to open the door.

"AYE YUN JI!" Seokmin said and came in your house.

"K." You said and went back to the living room where you were eating your cereal.

"You are so rude. Anyways we should do something today." Seokmin said.

"Like what?" You said with cereal still in your mouth.

"You are a girl so start acting like one. And we should go to the Myeong-Dong so get changed!" Seokmin said.

"Alright calm down." You said and wiped your mouth and put your bowl in the sink.

You went upstairs and wore something casual. Then you went downstairs and Seokmin was waiting for you.

"Kay lets go now!" Seokmin said and dragged you out the door.
___________

You and Seokmin at the Myeong-Dong....

You and Seokmin were just looking around in the shops. Actually you just got kicked out of your favorite store with your necklaces, because Seomin was messing with you too much that you screamed and accidentally broke something.

"Thanks a lot. Now I'm never going to get necklaces from there again." You said.

"Not my fault you are so clumsy." Seokmin said.

"Piece of crap." You muttered.

"What did you say?" Seokmin and said and pushed you playfully while you guys were walking down the stairs.

The push did not turn out playful, it turned into something serious. You tripped down the stairs and you were holding your ankle in pain. Seokmin went down the stairs to see if you were alright. Obviously you weren't.

"Are you ok?" Seokmin said as he was still standing up watching you.

"Does it look like I'm-" You said but you couldn't finish your sentence because of how much pain you were in.

"What do I do?" Seokmin said to himself.

Luckily Mingyu was in the mall walking around and he saw you on the ground. He ran over there as quickly as he could.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO YUN JI!?" Mingyu screamed.

You tried to talk but you were just in so much pain.

"I accidentally pushed her down the stairs and she twisted her ankle." Seokmin said worriedly.

"Are you sure it was an accident? Or was it one of your jokes again?" Mingyu said harshly and carried you bridal style.

Seokmin was speechless. He knew it was an accident. He didn't know you would get hurt.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. I don't think you should come." Mingyu said harshly and walked away.

"But it was an accident!" Seokmin yelled.
_____________

You and Mingyu at the hospital...

You were laying in the hospital bed wearing a hospital gown and your ankle was all casted up and supported.

"Your mom is on her way." Mingyu said and put his phone in his pocket.

"Thanks Mingyu. I don't know what to do if you haven't came." You said relief.

"Hah. No problem. I just want to make sure you are safe." Mingyu said.

"I'm going to kill Seokmin when I see him." You said.

Then Seokmin came into your hospital room with flowers and a teddy bear that said "get well soon".

"I thought I told you not to come." Mingyu said.

"Well I wanted to see her so calm down." Seokmin said.

"What do you want, piece of crap?" You asked harshly.

"I just want to give you this and say that I'm sorry for pushing you down the stairs." Seokmin said sincerely.

"I don't accept your apology." You said harshly.

"What? But I said I was sorry." Seokmin said.

"Just get out, before I kill you." You said harshly.

"But I was serious-"

"GO!" You yelled cutting off his sentence.

Seokmin let out a sigh and put the flowers and teddy bear down on the table beside you and left.

"Don't you think you were being a little harsh on him?" Mingyu said

"I don't think I'll regret it..." You said.
____________

The weekend went by pretty fast. Before you knew it, it was school and you had to go to school with your broken ankle. You walked down the stairs with crutches and went outside to walk with Seokmin, even though you didn't want to. You opened the door and saw Seokmin waiting for you.

"Hey Yun Ji." Seokmin said not happily.

You ignored him and walked with your crutches. Seokmin let out a sigh. You and Seokmin started walking to school.

 

“Um Yun Ji?” Seokmin said.
 

You just ignored him and started walking faster, making him walk all by his self.
 

“HEY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WALK WITH ME YOU KNOW!” Seokmin yelled.
 

You stopped.
 

“Fine hurry up then.” You said harshly.
 

Seokmin ran to catch up to you.
 

“Yun Ji…” Seokmin said.
 

“What?” You said harshly.
 

“You should know that I’m actually really sorry for accidentally pushing you. And I mean it.” Seokmin said.
 

“Ok.” You said like you didn’t care and kept walking but Seokmin stopped you.
 

“Hey. Why don’t you accept my apology? I really mean it you know.” Seokmin raised his voice.
 

“I know. I just don’t know if I should accept it.” You said.
 

“Do you think you will accept it now?” Seokmin said and got a box out.
 

Your jaw dropped. Seokmin went on his knees.
 

“I’m sorry for making you break your ankle. Here is the necklace you really wanted from that store we got kicked out from.” Seokmin said and gave you the box.
 

You opened the box and it had the necklace you have been wanting for a long time. It was that star mood necklace.
 

“You know what the colors mean right?” Seokmin said.
 

“Yea, if it turns pink it means I’m in love. If it’s yellow that means I’m happy. If it’s black then it means that I’m nervous. And if it’s blue it means that I am sad.” You said.
 

“Yea. And right now your necklace is yellow.” Seokmin said.
 

“Yea. It’s yellow because I’m very happy that you gave me this necklace.” You said.
 

“Hah. Fine. I see. So do you accept my apology now?” Seokmin asked.
 

“Yes, I do.” You said and gave him a big hug.
 

Then your necklace turned pink.

……