Confession

That Annoying Boy Next Door

It was the weekend already and you woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. You thought about what you said to Seokmin and thought if it was the right things to do. Your phone got a text message, and you picked it up and looked at it.

From Seokmin:
Want to hang out today? We could go get ice cream or something.

You looked at it and then put your phone down. You were still kind of embarrassed from you telling Seokmin that you liked him yesterday. You wanted to talk to someone about so your grabbed your phone and called Mingyu.

“Hello?” Mingyu answered.

“Hey can you meet me at the café? I really need to talk to you about something…” You said.

“Oh sure. I’m on my way there now.” Mingyu replied.

“Thanks. See you soon.” You said and hung up.

You immediately got ready and wore something casual. When you stepped outside, you didn’t expect it to be this cold but you still walked out. While you were walking by Seokmin’s house, Seokmin came out and saw you.

“YUN JI!” He yelled out.

You tried to walk faster but he caught up to you.

“Um hey. How come you didn’t answer back to my text?” Seokmin asked.

“Oh, you texted me? Sorry I didn’t know.” You lied.

“Oh so are you busy today? I really want to talk to you.” Seokmin asked.

“Yea, have to meet Mingyu at the café.” You said.

“Oh can I-“

“No! I mean, um, Mingyu just wants to talk to me alone. Sorry.” You said and started to shiver.

“Here. Take my jacket. I don’t want you to get a cold.” Seokmin said and took off his jacket and wrapped it around you.

You loved the warm feeling and didn’t hesitate to take it off.

“Thanks! I’m so warm now. I really need to go now, so I’ll talk to you later…” You said and ran off.

“I really wanted to talk to you though…”” Seokmin said.
________________

You and Mingyu at the café…

“WAIT. YOU TOLD SEOKMIN YOU LIKED HIM?” Mingyu asked surprisingly.

“Yeah, I did. But now I’m too embarrassed to hang out with him… What do I do?” You asked.

“First of all, did you let him explain how he feels back?” Mingyu asked.

“Um, no..” You muttered.

“Then that’s what you should do. Let him explain how he feels. If he feels the same with you then BAM! You got a boyfriend!” Mingyu said.

“No! I don’t think I’m ready for a boyfriend. Maybe when I’m 18, ok?” You said.

“You are lying. I can see it in your eyes that you want Seokmin to be your boyfriend.” Mingyu teased.

“Well, if he wanted to be my boyfriend, I guess. But anyways, do you think Seokmin likes me back?” You asked.

“It looks like he does. Helping you find your blackmailers, giving you presents, and even slow dancing at-“

“Ok! No need to bring that up.” You said and cut off Mingyu’s sentence.

“I guess. Look he also gave you his jacket.” Mingyu pointed out.

“How do you know I didn’t ask for it?” You said playfully.

“Because, you are the kind of person who doesn’t ask for stuff.” Mingyu said.

“I guess that’s true. Anyways, should I go talk to Seokmin now?” You asked.

“If you want.” Mingyu said.

“Im afraid. I’m not sure if he likes me back.” You worried.

“You’ll be fine. Of course he likes you back. Now go meet your future boyfriend.” Mingyu said gesturing you to go.

“Fine I’ll go.” You said and left money on the table to pay for the drink.

“Good luck! Don’t get nervous!” Mingyu said.

“Whatever…” You muttered.
_______________________

You were about to walk home and call Seokmin, but when you got to the front door, Seokmin was already there sitting on your porch.

“Have you been waiting for me all day?” You asked.

“Yea. I said I wanted to talk to you about something, so I waited for you until you would come back.” Seokmin said.

“Oh. Want to go talk at the park or something?” You asked him.

“Sure!” Seokmin said and held your hand.

You started to blush.

“Lets go shall we?” Seokmin said and both of you were on your way.
_______________________

You and Seokmin were at the park that you both used to go to a lot when you were kids. You both were sitting in the swing set next to each other.

“Remember when we used to come here all the time as kids?” Seokmin asked.

“Yea how would I not remember? You pushed me so high that I literally jumped out of my seat.” You said.

“Ok you have to admit it. That was funny!” Seokmin said and started laughing.

“Funny to you. I got a big bruise that day…” You said sadly.

“Haha. This is not what I wanted to talk about though…” Seokmin said seriously.

“Oh yea sorry. What did you want to talk about?” You asked.

“I like you back…” Seokmin said.

….

A/N: I knew you guys saw that coming xP