Strange Feeling

That Annoying Boy Next Door

 

You laid down in bed. You got a text message. You grabbed your phone to check who it was.


From Mingyu:

Hey theres a chance when you get back to school, the gang will be making fun of you and Seokmin. They even made a ship name. YunMin.


To Mingyu:

Ugh! Their so annoying! Whatever. Hey I have a question.


From Mingyu:

What is it?


To Mingyu:

How come I get butterflies when I'm around Seokmin?


From Mingyu:

It means you are growing feelings for them. You are beginning to like Seokmin.


To Mingyu:

NO! I DON'T LIKE SEOKMIN!


From Mingyu:

Hah. Yea right. You even secretly smile at him sometimes. Yea, don't act like no one sees that.


To Mingyu:

You are just making that up. I don't ever smile at that guy ever.


From Mingyu:

Hah. Ok. Whatever you say. Go to sleep now. It's bad not to sleep.


To Mingyu:

Hah. Ok. Goodnight Oppa!


From Mingyu:

Goodnight.

 

Then you put your phone down and fell asleep. 

___________

Next Day...


You got ready for school. Of course you had to go with Seokmin. You opened the door, and Seokmin was already outside waiting for you. You had that feeling again.


"HI best friend!" Seokmin said.


"Um no." You said and pushed him out of the way so you can get through. Then you smiled.


 You started walking with Seokmin next to you. Seokmin started hitting your head again.


"STOP IT!" You yelled.
 

You knew that wouldn't stop him. He also pushed you a little to the other side.


"I SWEAR. YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO START IN THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY." You yelled.


Seokmin just kept laughing. Then Seokmin grabbed your books.


"GIVE IT BACK YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" You said.


"Get it." Seokmin said and put it up as highest as he could.


You didn't feel like jumping because you were kind of lazy. You tip toed for your books but it was no use. He was just too tall.


"Man, you are a freaking giant." You muttered.


"Don't act like I heard that. Now get it or else I'll make us late for school." Seokmin said.


You looked at your watch. There was only one minute until school started.


"Oh my god. JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY!" You yelled.


You really cared about getting to school early because if you didn't then you would get detention. But since your first period teacher was pretty strict, he would make you guys go on your knees and raise your arms for a long time. It really hurt. If you did more stuff after that, he would make you clean the classroom after school.


"Since we both have first period together, then we would both get punished." Seokmin said.


"IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU PIECE OF CRAP, JUST GIVE ME MY BOOKS!" You yelled.


You heard the school bell ringing. The bell was really loud since you lived by the school.


"Oh my god! Just give me my books already!" You whined.


"Fine. Here you go." Seokmin said and gave you your books.


"Thank you." You said and ran to school.


Seokmin was running right behind you. When you were running you tripped on the ground. Seokmin helped you get up.

 

“Are you ok?” Seokmin said and looked at you.
 

You guys were looking at each other. Your stomach hurt every time you would look at his face like that. You turned away and got up.
 

“Yea I’m fine.” You said harshly and ran.
 

“Rude.” Seokmin muttered and ran.
____________

You and Seokmin finally arrived to class. You and Seokmin were breathing really hard.


"Why are you both late? Go outside." The teacher said strictly.


"Not this punishment again." You said whiningly.


You and Seokmin were outside the classroom, with your arms up and both of you were on your knees.


"Thanks a lot." You muttered.

 

"Not my fault you aren't tall enough to reach your books." Seokmin said.


"I swear. You freaking piss me off." You muttered.


You and Seokmin were still outside the classroom. Then the some of the seventeen gang was walking near the hallway.


"Cough Cough YunMin." They muttered.


"I knew they were going to say that." You muttered.


You wanted to do something but you knew you would just get punished more.


"Just get out of here." You said to seventeen.


"No. YunMin.” They said and started laughing.
 

You got up and you were about to pull their hair, but the teacher came out to check on you guys. You were still supposed to be on your knees.
 

“YUN JI!” Your teacher yelled.
 

“Crap.” You said quietly and turned around. The seventeen gang ran away.
 

“You get to stay out here and do this for the whole class time and stay after school and clean the classroom! Now get back down!“ Your teacher yelled.
 

You got back down. Then Seokmin stood up, not doing what the teacher wanted him to do.
 

“SEOKMIN! GET BACK DOWN BEFORE YOU WILL JOIN YUN JI!”  The teacher yelled.
 

Seokmin didn’t listen.
 

“Psst. Listen to him.” You whispered.
 

“I’m not going to listen to him.” Seokmin whispered back.  
 

“Fine. You will join Yun Ji! Now get back down before I beat you with a ruler!” The teacher yelled.
 

Seokmin got back down. Then the teacher went back inside to teach his class.
 

“Why did you do that?” You whispered.
 

“Because I wanted to do it.” Seokmin whispered.
 

“Psh. Yea right. You are just going to mess with me while were cleaning the classroom.” You muttered.
 

“Hah,K. Whatever you say.” Seokmin said.
 

When he sat down next to you, you had butterflies again. You can never control it.

______________

After school, You and Seokmin in the classroom…
 

You were wiping the windows while Seokmin was cleaning the chalkboard erasers.
 

“Hey Yun Ji! Guess what?” Seokmin said.
 

You turned around and he started to hit the chalkboard erasers together making dust. You started fanning and coughing.
 

“STOP!” You said.
 

Seokmin wouldn’t stop. He kept doing it. You were getting mad so you slapped the towel on his face. Seokmin stopped and his jaw dropped. You just kept laughing. Then Seokmin kept patting the erasers together making more dust and you kept hitting his face with the towel.
 

“YUNMIN FOREVER!” Someone yelled by the door.
 

You and Seokmin both turned around to see who said that. It was Mingyu who was by the door with Wonwoo, Hansol, and Doyoon.
 

“No! Stop shipping us together! I don’t even like him!” You yelled.
 

“Haha. Ok. I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to the café after you guys are done.” Mingyu asked.
 

“We can’t, because the teacher is making us clean the classroom until 5.” You said.
 

“Hah. Ok then. Make sure you text me then! Bye see you later!” Mingyu said and waved.
 

“Bye Oppa!” You said and waved back.
 

Mingyu and the rest left the classroom.
 

“How come you never call me oppa?” Seokmin asked.
 

“Because, you aren’t an oppa to me.” You said and stuck your tongue at him.
 

“Fine then.” Seokmin muttered and kept cleaning.

______________

You and Seokmin walking home…
 

You and Seokmin were walking home together as usual. Whenever you guys walked alone like that you would always get that feeling again. Even though he would irritate you, you just couldn’t control your feelings. Seokmin put his arm around you again.
 

“Um why?” You asked.
 

“Because I can.” Seokmin said.
 

“Fine.” You said.
 

You didn’t avoid it this time because you were too lazy to deal with his pranks. You actually kind of enjoyed it this time. You weren’t really thinking about if Seokmin put something on your back or anything.
 

“I can’t like him. Nope, I don’t like him. Were just best friends. Yeah were just best friends….” You said to yourself.

____________

A/N: Hey Guys! Sorry I haven’t been updating. I’ve been too busy on my other fanfic and I was really confused what to put for the next chapter. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!