My Irritating Bestfriend

That Annoying Boy Next Door

You were getting ready for school. You knew you weren't going to enjoy it as always because of him. He would always make fun of you and tease you all the time. You never enjoyed it because you had to see his face even out of school.
 

"Mom! I'm going to school now!" You yelled.

 

"Ok! And walk and stay close to Seokmin to be safe!" Your mom yelled back.

 

"Eww. Him again." You said.

 

Seokmin. Your annoying neighbor/bestfriend. You still loved him as a friend though but its just that his pranks and jokes just pisses you off the most. You think that you and Seokmin have sort of a complicated relationship. You walked out of your house remembering that Seokmin lives right next to you. It was weird how you and Seokmin walked out at the same time. He saw you and ran up to you.
 

"Hi Yun Ji!" Seokmin said.

 

"Why is he trying to act all nice all of a sudden?" You muttered.

 

You guys were walking to school. It wasn't very far it was just a block away from where you both lived. All you had to do was walk out of the house and turn left, and keep walking until you guys see your school.
 

"Hey Yun Ji guess what?" Seokmin said.
 

"What do you want?!" You said irritated already.
 

He walked behind you and pressed on your hair. You had your hair up in a bun so it was sort of like a button for him to press or something.
 

"QUIT DOING THAT! YOU ANNOYING BASTARD!" You yelled while Seokmin was just standing there laughing at you. 
 

Then he did it again after you calmed down.

 

"DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE?!" You yelled.

 

"Go ahead punch me. I dare you." Seokmin said and turned his cheek so it would be easy for you to punch him.

 

"Whatever..." You mumbled and crossed your arms.
 

He knew that if he said that then you wouldn't do it because he knew you were that type of person who wouldn't do stuff even though they would say it. He would always piss you off even if you guys were walking to school. You hated him so much, but he was still your best friend no matter what. 

________________________________

School between classes...
 

You were taking books out of your locker and suddenly when you close it, you see this guy.
 

"Hi Yun Ji!" He said.
 

"Hi HaJoon!" You said exicitingly.
 

"So I was wondering if you were free Saturday night? You know so we can watch a movie." HaJoon said shyly.
 

"Um-"
 

"Yun Ji!" It sounded like Seokmin.

 

"Crap. What is he doing here." You said to yourself.
 

"Hey!" Seokmin said and wrapped his arm around you.

 

"Oh Yun Ji I didn't know you had a boyfriend." HaJoon said sadly.

 

"Oh No! Were not going ou-" 

 

"Yes we are a happy couple. Even Yun Ji thinks so." Seokmin said and cut off your sentence.

 

"WE ARE NOT EVEN GOI-"

 

"NOW BACK OFF! Bye have a nice day." Seokmin said and waved.
 

HaJoon walked away terrified.

 

You took his arm off of you.
 

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" You yelled.
 

"Did what? It was just some guy." Seokmin said not caring.
 

"YOU KNOW THAT HE IS ONE OF THE CUTEST GUYS IN THE SCHOOL?!?" You yelled.
 

"And why should I care?" Seokmin said.

 

"You piece of crap..." You muttered.
 

"What? Do you want to say that louder?" Seokmin yelled making the whole school seeing stare at you guys.
 

School bell rings

 

"I said nothing." You said and pushed Seokmin out of the way to get to class. 

________________________________

After school...
 

You were walking with Seokmin to go home, since your mom forced you too. Seokmin was so quiet. You knew he was planning how to irritate you. While you were walking with him, he put like a leaf in your hair. You felt it and saw what it was.

 

"A leaf. Wow nice." You said and saw the leaf. Then Seokmin started laughing.

 

When you saw the leaf more closely there was a black beetle on it. You saw it crawling. You screamed and threw the leaf onto the ground.

 

"How did you not see that! Haha!" Seokmin said and started laughing and pointing at you. 
 

"Eww! I hate bugs! They look ugly as you." You said.

 

Seokmins smile went down.

 

"Yah! I'm more good looking than bugs!" Seokmin yelled.

 

You scoffed.

 

"You wish." You muttered.

 

"Whatever. I am though. You just don't want to believe it." Seokmin said confidently.

 

"Whatever. I don't feel like arguing." You said.
 

You and Seokmin went to your house. Seokmin like to visit there after school and hang out. He went straight to the kitchen and got out the bag of chips and laid on the couch. You went straight upstairs and changed into your baggy clothes. Your sweats and baggy shirt from your older brother. You went downstairs and saw that Seokmin was already lying down on the couch.

 

"Hey move. I want to sit too." You said.

 

"No. I'm too lazy." Seokmin said.
 

"MOVE OR ELSE I'LL KICK YOU OUT." You said harshly.
 

"Fine." He said and moved.
 

You sat down and started a conversation.

 

"Do you know where Mingyu was today? I didn't see him all day." You asked Seokmin.
 

"I think he stayed home because he didn't want to go to school. Why do you miss him?" Seokmin said teasingly.

 

"Yes, because he's a much better person than you, you piece of crap." You said.
 

Seokmin didn't care and kept eating. Then while he was eating you took the bag away from him and started eating.
 

"Hey give it back!" Seokmin said trying to grab the bag of chips back but you kept pushing him away. 
 

"My house, my food." You replied. 
 

"Fatty." Seokmin muttered. 
 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU PIECE OF CRAP." You yelled. 
 

You piece of crap was kind of your nickname for him. 
 

"Nothing. And why do you always have to call me a piece of crap. At least, I don't look like one." Seokmin said and started watching T.V

 

You put the bag of chips down and set it on the coffee table. Then you grabbed Seokmin's ear and twisted it and pulled it. 

 

"Oww! Stop that!" Seokmin said yelling in pain. 
 

"You need to stop being irritating sometimes!" You yelled. 
 

"Ok! I promise I won't go to far just let go of me please!" Seokmin whined. 
 

You didn't let go and kept pulling his ear. He was still crying in pain.

 

So that was your irritating bestfriend. He would always have something to say and mess with you all the time. You guys had a weird friendship. You guys don't even know how you guys became friends. You and Seokmin would still be best friends no matter what happens. 

_________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I know I ended this chapter very weirdly. I'm trying to make it more like a movie I guess. I don't know. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!