Chapter 3

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Siwon

 

The next morning, Minah was on her way to school when a ball hit her head real hard. "Ow! That hurts!" She turn around and saw Kyuhyun staring at her. "Ya, dirty brat! Can you pass my ball back to me?" Minah stare at the ball which hit her and then back at him with an angry glare. "Ya! You throw the ball on purpose, did you!?" Kyuhyun began to whistle. "Um, no. I didn't. Perhaps it was someone else." "Don't lie, you jerk! You're the only one playing in the court. And my name is Minah! Not dirty brat!!" Kyuhyun begin to take a big step towards her. Minah was trembling inside. He grab her collar up, facing towards him. "Listen, Minah. I have a name too. And that is Kyuhyun! So you better not call me jerk again or I'll strangle you. And if you're not gonna give me back my ball, I'll scar your pretty face off. You don't want me to do that, do you?" Minah was speechless with fright. All she could do is shook her head. "Good. Now, give me back my ball!" He slowly put her down and Minah grab the ball and give to him. "Kumawo. You have school today, right? You better run along or else you're gonna be late." Minah look at her watch and ran like lightning.

Minah finally reach her school just before the bell rang. Luna and the trio were waiting for her. "There you are. Where have you been?" "Sorry, guys. I was stopped by that Kyuhyun guy! Ugh! He pisses me off. He hit his ball at me on purpose this morning!" She rubbed her head where the ball hit. It was painful. "Sigh! If only I didn't bumped into him yesterday, my life would be normal. Why, oh why does he have to live in the same apartment as me?" Luna patted her shoulder. "Cheer up, Minah. Everything will be alright in the end, you'll see." "Don't worry," said Taemin. "You'll get use to him after a while." Minah smiled at them.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was pouring some cocktails for customers. He is working as a bartender at a local pub. It may not be the fanciest job of all, but at least it'll help him earn some money for his living. His dream job was to be a tutor for students who are weak in academics. Unfortunately, no one in his neighborhood wants to get a tutor from him due to the fact that he bullies anyone that come near him. When there's no cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter