Chapter 2

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio arrived at the meeting place, which is the park not very far from the apartment, just in time. "Whew! Thank God he's not here yet," Taemin said to them. "Have you guys prepared the money?" The trio checked their bags. To their surprise, they only have ₩10 left! "Oh dear! That's not enough to pay Kyuhyun," Kevin said with a pale face. "We're gonna get killed by him for sure!" Dongho replied with a shiver. "Serves us right wasting them for something else." "Guys, calm down! We'll just tell him the truth. No harm in doing that." Just then, a figure was approaching them from the distance. "Shh! Take your places. He's coming!"

"Well, I'm glad to see you guys punctual on time," Kyuhyun said to them. "Where's my money?" The trio kept quiet as usual. Kyuhyun was getting impatient. "Are you three deaf or something?! Where's my money!!?" Finally, Taemin spoke. "Um....Kyuhyun-sshi. You see....uh.....we...sort of.....pay off all our money that we're suppose to pay you." Hearing this, he was in shock. "BWO?!" He circled around them, making them feel more scared. "I gave you a specific date to pay me the exact money. And now, you waste them all through this week, huh!?" "We're dead!" Dongho thought. "What did you do with them?" "I bought a lot of snacks during lunch time today," Kevin replied. "I only have ₩10 left." Kyuhyun turn to Taemin. "What about you?" "I-I-pay the money to repair my broken bicycle and to buy a rose for Luna. I too only have ₩10 left." Now, only Dongho left. "I....pay all my money to buy a new shirt for my dad." Kyuhyun began to laugh. "I see. So, buying stuff for your family is more important than paying me, huh?!"

Then, he grabbed his bag and search for the money. "You're dead if I find any money inside." Lucky for Dongho, he only found a bottle of water. "Hmm. You're lucky today, Dongho. No money inside. But you can't leave here without a punishment." He opens the bottle cap and pour water all over Dongho. Kevin and Taemin can only watch in shock. Kyuhyun crush the bottle with his fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter