Chapter 12

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: As Long As You Love Me by Backstreet Boys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPD7Bf4BfFI) I do not own the video. Credit to the user.

Cameo: Heechul

 

After their pizza date, Luna and Taemin strolled down the park this time. It was the same park where Minah always take her sisters to play. "Luna?" "Ne, Taemin?" "Have you ever consider me as a friend or someone you loved the most?" Luna didn't know how to answer that difficult question. She always see Taemin as a close friend and a boyfriend. "I don't know. I always treat you as both a friend and a lover." Then, Taemin spun her around and grab her waist. "If you love me, say that you love me." Luna shivers as she stare into his gorgeous eyes. "I-I-I don't know if I can say that word at the moment." "Why not?" "I'm not ready to say it yet." Luna turn away and run to the other side of the park. Worried sick, Taemin ran after her.

Meanwhile, Minah was going to the pub when she saw Luna and Taemin at the park."Why must you keep it inside your heart always? I may not be the perfect guy for you. But it was our fate that lead us to be together." "But what happens if you don't want me anymore? I may not be the prettiest girl for you." Taemin hugged her tightly. Tears began to drop from Luna's eyes. "I don't care if you're pretty or not. All I care is about us. I won't leave you. I promised. I know you're the only one for me." Luna began to sobbed in his arms. "Saranghaeyo," she whispers in his ears. Together, they shared their first kiss under the moonlight. Behind the tree, Minah saw the kiss and smiled. "Taemin must really loved Luna a lot. Sigh! What luck they have. I wonder if I'll ever fell in love like them."

Kyuhyun was already serving drinks to the customers when Minah arrived. "There you are! What took you so long?" "Mianhe. So, what do you need me to do?" "I need you to help me take these boxes of bottles out to the recycle bin. If you see any straws in the bottle, just throw them away." Minah help carried the heavy boxes out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter