Chapter 17

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: One Fine Spring Day by Ryeowook (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUmGi25wvX0) When I thought of Kyuhyun and Minah going to a hill filled with flowers, I thought of this song. I do not own the video. Credit to the user.

The place where they went for their celebration is the pub where Kyuhyun works at. He was happy to see Minah, and so was she. She gave a tiny wave at him. Luna nudged her arm. "Someone is in love now," she playfully. Minah laughed out loud. "Hyung! Bring us 7 cocktails," Taemin called to Kyuhyun. Kevin and Dongho brought their girlfriends, Junia and Eun Joo. They were Dongho's classmates. "Well, you two, your girlfriends are quite a beauty." Junia and Eun Joo shot a smile at him. "Ne, hyung," reply Dongho while he wrapped around Eun Joo and she giggled.

In 15 minutes time, Kyuhyun brought out the cocktails. "I brought Minah's favorite drink, Minty Soda. Hope you guys enjoy." The 6 friends took a sip and smile. "Mmm. It's tasty," Luna said to Taemin. "You're right. Hyung, how did you make this drink?" "Mianhe. It's a secret." He gave a wink at Minah and walked away. Kevin turn to Minah. "Minah, could you tell us his secret recipe?" Minah grin and shook her head. "As Kyuhyun's girlfriend, I won't tell you." "Leave her be, Kevin," Junia told him in a sweet tone. "If she doesn't want to tell us, so be it. Let's just enjoy our drink." "Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" Luna looked at her. "Ne. I've decided to become his girlfriend." "We're happy for you," Taemin replied as he took another sip. "At least you're not single anymore." Minah scratch her head and laugh nervously.

"Okay, Kyuhyun. I'll take over from here onwards," another bartender told him. "You're free to go." Kyuhyun was happy to be released from his shift and walk over to Minah's table. "Want to come with me?" he whispers. Without an answer, she got up. "I'm going now. You guys carry on with your celebration." "Okay, take care, chingu," said Luna. "Tell eomma I'll be out with Kyuhyun oppa." "Will do," said Taemin. "Have fun."

Kyuhyun pulled out a white dress from his bag. "You might wanna change your clothes before we go." "Where are we going?" "You'll see. Get changed first."

Minah's dress: ht

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter