Chapter 16

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah and Kyuhyun were too busy enjoying the moment to notice the time. Minah quickly parted her lips from his and looked at her watch. "Omo! It's 11 pm! Eomma would be furious if I come home late." "Before you go, there's something I want to tell you." "What is it?" He moved nearer to her ears and whispered. "I was the one who kissed your cheek." Minah was speechless and shocked at the same time. "You really do care for me, Cho Kyuhyun." And she hit his arm real hard. "Ow! Lee Minah, you're gonna get it from me." He lift her up, carrying her in a bridal style and all the way to his car. 

Back in the Lee household, Mrs Lee was pacing up and down, worrying where her daughter had ran off to. "Calm down, yeobo," Mr Lee ensured his wife. "Oh, yeobo. What are we going to do?" she wailed. "The police can't reached us at this hour of the night. My poor baby!" While Mr Lee tried to calm her down, they heard the door being opened and stepped in Minah and Kyuhyun. Mrs Lee was surprised but angry at the same time. "Minah! Where have you been?" she scolded. "Do you have any idea what we've been throughout the night? No call? You just disappeared! And tomorrow is your last paper!" "Eomma, I'm fine. Kyuhyun oppa wanted to see me for a while." Her mother noticed they were holding hands. "Huh? You're holding hands with Kyuhyun ssi? That's something we don't see often." Her parents looked at each other with a confuse expression. "Okay, what's going on? Please explain everything!"

For 15 minutes, Minah told her parents the whole story about Kyuhyun. "And I'm going to help him in everything I can," she finished her story. Mrs Lee wiped her eyes. "That's a touching story." "So does this mean you loved him?" asked her father. Minah nodded a yes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter