Chapter 26

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING DONG*

The people in the Lee household stop at what they were doing and went to the door. To their surprise, it was Kyuhyun, Kevin, Taemin and Minah looking unharmed. Mrs Lee scream for joy and hugged and kissed her daughter with tears. Luna ran to hug Minah. "I'm so glad you're alright, chingu!" Next, she went to Taemin and gave a big kiss on his lips. "Jagiya! You returned unharmed as well! It's a miracle." Taemin smile at her. "Yep it is a miracle." And he kiss her back. On the other hand, Mrs Lee hug Kyuhyun. "Thanks so much for saving my precious Minah, my dear." Feeling less awkward, he hugged her back. "I'll do anything to protect her." "I wish we can do something for you in return." "It's not necessary, ma'am." Before Mrs Lee could speak, Minah step in. "We insist, oppa." Kyuhyun smile at her. "Alright, if you insist."

The next morning, Minah woke up with a cheery mood. Mrs Lee greeted her with a bouquet of roses. "Huh? Roses? Eomma, are these from you?" "Oh, no. It's not from me, darling. I found it in front of our door this morning. Read the card." She noticed there was a card attached to the bouquet.

"Dear Minah. Here are the lovely bouquet of roses to make up for what I said in the past. I hope they'll cheer you up. I promise never to be jealous at any guy you hang out with again. From your dearest oppa, Kyuhyun."

"Oppa!" Tears began to drop from her eyes. No, she wasn't crying of sadness. She was crying of happiness because she knew Kyuhyun still loves her. After breakfast, she got dressed and ran to the door to visit Kyuhyun. Just then, a text came from him. "I'm not at home. You'll find me at a big pond in ____Park. Kyuhyun." (Sorry. I don't know any names of parks in Korea)

Minah hurried to _____Park. As soon as she saw his appearance by the pond, she ran and hug him with tears of happiness. "Oppa. Kumawo! For the roses and for rescuing me." "You're welcome, jagiya." Minah look up with amazement at what she heard. "Ja-jagiya?" "That's what I'll call you from now onwards. You don't like it?" Minah carassed his cheek. "Of course I like it, oppa. We're couple now. You can still call me a dirty brat if you wished." Kyuhyun laugh as he kissed her cheek. "I prefer a more nicer name than that." "If that's what you want."

She noticed he was carrying a bag. Kyuhyun saw that she was looking at his paper bag and laughed. "Oh. I was feeding the ducks before you came." "Oh? What gives you the mood of feeding ducks?" she jok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter