Chapter 9

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, the trio meet Kyuhyun at the park again. "Well, I hope you brought the money this time," Kyuhyun said to them. "Yeah, of course, hyung," Taemin replied while he shivers. Together, they give ₩100 to him. Kyuhyun chuckled and turn back to them. "You three are very lucky. No punishment for you." With that, they wipe their sweats with relief. "Kyuhyun ah, when are you going to buy your new skateboard?" ask Dongho. "By this Wednesday I'll buy the skateboard." "And will you stop bothering us after you get your new skateboard?" Kevin asked next. "Sigh! Yes! I will stop bothering you!" groan Kyuhyun. "I have to deal with Minah more than you three now." The trio gave high fives to each other. "Now, if you excuse me, I have to tutor Minah now." What he doesn't know that the trio were following behind him.

Kyuhyun wait for Minah for 3 hours and she is still not back. He was beginning to feel impatient. "What's taking that girl so long?" He turn around and saw the trio smiling at him. "Why are you three still here? I told you to scram!" They look at each other and then back again. "Um, hyung, this may come to a surprise to you but Minah is not coming back." "Bwo!? What do you mean not coming back?" "Well, you see, uh, she has to....uh......help her father in his hardware store today," Kevin lied. "Yeah! That's right. So, she's busy to come back for tutors." At this time, Kyuhyun's face began to turn red with anger. "Why she didn't tell me earlier?" Dongho began to whistle. "I don't know. Maybe she forgot to tell you." "That sneaky brat! So she think she can escape from me, huh? I'll go to her father's store and see for myself." He look straight at them with fire in his eyes. "Where can I find the hardware store?" "Just down this street, turn to your left and you'll see a hardware store." "Thanks. I do hope you three are not involved in this," he snarled. "Oh no, we're not, hyung," Taemin called after him.

Halfway down the road, Minah and Luna were enjoying their ice cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter