Chapter 15

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Just You by SJ K.R.Y (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRpKLSCXsTs) Another beautiful song by K.R.Y.  Again, I do not own the video. Credit to the user.

The car stopped in front of another park with a fountain. "I don't recognize this place," Minah said as she step out of his car. "I know this place. I used to come here alone when I have the mood. It's the only place I can calm myself. It's also a popular place for couples to walk at night." "Hmm? I don't see any couples tonight." "That's not important right now. There's something I want to confess." Minah look at him, blankly. "Confess what?" "You don't remember? You wanted to find out my past, right?" Minah was so busy until she forget about Kyuhyun's problem. "I'll tell you the truth now. The reason why I behave strange is because........I don't know what's it like to be in a family. I never had any love in my past." Minah was shocked to hear this but she is willing to listen eagerly to his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashbacks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was an abandon baby. I never knew who my real parents are. All I remember that someone dropped me in front of an orphanage door. The caregiver took me in. I grew up there my whole life. And the kids there never treat me with respect."

Boy #1: (spits a paper at him)

Young Kyuhyun: (feeling annoyed) Ya!

(the two boys laughed)

Young Kyuhyun: Stop that, will you?

Boy #1: What are you going to do to us, huh? You're so tiny to fight us.

Boy #2: Yeah. We're much more bigger than you.

Boy# 1: He's such a jerk. Come on. Let's play somewhere else. (pushed Kyuhyun down)

"I was always picked by those two big-size boys there. Even though I'm the smartest kid there, I never had friends to talk with. No one congratulate me when I aced my subjects. I remember during art time, nobody shared their materials with me."

Girl #1: That's my paint brush. Go borrow someone else, will ya?

Girl #2: Stop touching my paint sets!! Go away!!

"During bedtime, I cried a lot. I prayed to God to lead me out of that place. When I reached 9 years old, I was waiting eagerly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter