Chapter 21

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song: Haru Haru by Big Bang (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIULOLtXgpQ). This chapter is gonna be sad. I thought of putting this song. I do not own the video. Credit to the user.

For the few days, Kyuhyun and Minah did not see each other. He waits for her to come to his house or the court but she didn't turn up. Minah was too busy accompanying Kibum that she has forgotten about Kyuhyun. Every day and night, he sees her going out with Kibum. He felt like she doesn't need him anymore.

One night when Kibum was asleep, she went down to the court to find Kyuhyun. "Oppa, annyong." Kyuhyun frown and said nothing. This surprises her but she wasn't bother about his feelings. "I'm all gear up for some basketball. Let's shoot some hoops together." Instead of saying yes, he just stare at her. "Not tonight. I'm tired." "Huh? I thought I saw you playing earlier." "I'm done for the night. You should get some sleep." And he walked away without saying good night. Minah was wondering what has happened to him.

Kyuhyun felt sadder and sadder each day he saw Minah and Kibum walking together happily. His heart can't take it anymore. Luna and Taemin came to the bar for some drinks. When Kyuhyun brought their drinks, he looks sad. He even had tears in his eyes. "Kyuhyun ssi, what's the matter?" asked Luna. But Kyuhyun didn't answer her. He simply walked away, leaving Luna and Taemin to stare blankly at him. "I wonder what's going on," whisper Taemin.

During a tremendous night with Kibum, Minah felt something is bothering her. "Minah ssi, what's wrong? Is there something bothering you?" "Huh? Oh, there's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter