Chapter 23

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Daesung and Seungri as bodyguards

 

A man wearing sunglasses was drinking beer and smoking in a club when one of his assistants whispers something in his ears. "Excellent. Bring them to the dressing room backstage." Two other men drag Minah and Luna to the backstage. The girls were still struggling real hard. While they were being taken backstage, the boss knock on the door and three women came out. "Yes, boss?" "Okay, ladies. Break it up. I got a couple of two newcomers here. I have to use your dressing room for a while." Without any hestitation, they leave the room. "Come on, ladies. I heard there's a party in Jenny's dressing room," one of the show girls said.

Once they're gone, the boss signal his men holding Minah and Luna and push them inside the dressing room. Two of his bodyguards, Daesung and Seungri, block the door so the girls can't escape. The boss lit up his cigarette and puffs smoke at the girls. This made them cough a lot, for the cigarette was too strong. However, the boss look at them and he sneer at Luna. He approached his assistants and hit them hard on the head with his newspaper. "You fools! You brought the wrong girl! Look at her! She's not fit to be in our show girls!" "What about this one, boss?" the assistant asked, holding Minah. The boss took a great look at her and began to smile. "This girl is perfect. Daesung! Seungri! Take the other girl out from this club." The bodyguards obeyed his orders and drag Luna out of the room. "No, Luna!! Lunaaaaaa!!!" Minah screamed as she was being pulled back. "Minah ssi!!" Luna shouted while being dragged away.

Once they reached outside the club, Daesung push Luna and gave her a smirk. "You're lucky to be free, girl." Seungri move closer to her face with a sinister look. "Listen very caref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter