Chapter 11

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days, Minah has finally calm down from the fright. But her errands for Kyuhyun still remains. One night, as usual, Kyuhyun asked her to clean the floor. While she was doing the chore, Kyuhyun was making a cocktail for her. "Ya! You deserve a break. Come on up here." Minah put down the mop and went to the kitchen. Kyuhyun poured down a greenish bubbly liquid from the shaker. He add a cherry on top. He pass the glass to her. "Here you go. I called it Minty Soda. I made it specially for you." Minah was surprised. She had never knew that Kyuhyun would be so nice to make a drink for her. Normally, he'll tell her to finish his errands and that's it. But this time, he gives her a chance to try his creation.

Minah finds him suspicious. "Ya! What are you planning this time?" she asked as she raised her eyebrow. "Are you trying to get me drunk or poison me?" "Anio! I'm not planning anything. I'm serious. Please drink it. No alcohol inside. I promised." Minah took a small sip. And it taste nice. "Mmmm. It's like mint juice. But only with soda." "You like it?" "I love it. Kumawo." Kyuhyun gave a grin and blushed. "But tell me, why are you letting me try your cocktail?" asked Minah as she took another sip. "Well, I thought since you might be curious what my cocktails taste like. So, I make you one. I see you working hard on my errands everyday. So I thought you deserved a break." "Oh. I really like the taste." Soon, she finishes the drink. "I can make this drink for you when you come to the pub." "Jincha?" "Anything you want. I can even make another cocktail for you." Minah smiled sweetly at him. "I like that." Kyuhyun gave a real smile this time. Minah cleared . "Well, thanks for the drink. I better get back to your chores." She got up, took the mop and started cleaning the floor. Kyuhyun watch her clean the floor with sparkles in his eyes. "Okay, I'm done," Minah called. "Can I go home now? I got school tomorrow." "Sure. See you tomorrow. Good night." Minah turned to leave but she stop. "Eomma wants you to help babysit Hana and Sora on Saturday by the way."

"Jincha? Is this for real?" Luna squealed in excitement the next day in sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter