Chapter 25

How She Changed My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun has just reached the pub to find the entrance is being blocked by two bodyguards. "Oh damn it! How am I gonna get inside?" Just then, he saw two men were passing an entry card and the bodyguards let them enter. Kyuhyun look at them with amusement. "So that's how these people get inside the pub, huh?"

Kevin and Taemin arrived just in time. Kyuhyun was surprised to see them. "Kevin ssi? Taemin ssi? What are you guys doing here?" "We came to help you." Taemin handed him the coat and sunglasses. "Here. Put these on so that those two don't notice us." Kyuhyun quickly put on the disguises. "Thanks. But we have a slight problem. We can't get in the pub because we have no entry pass to get in." Taemin notice a plump looking foreigner going into the pub with the entry pass. "Hmm. I have an idea." They huddle together to plan how to get the pass from the foreign man.

"Ready?" Kyuhyun whispered. Kevin winked at him and he run to the man in a fake panic mood. "Oh, thank God you're here! Please help me. My friend is dying!" he shouted in English. "Oh, really? I'm a doctor. Let me help." Kevin return with the man. He examine Taemin who is pretending to be in pain. While being distracted, Kyuhyun quickly took the pass from his pocket and head for the entrance. "I'd like to get in, please," said Kyuhyun in a rough voice. Seeing that they can't recognize him, they took the pass and enter. "Time to rescue Minah ssi!"

Inside the pub, there was loud music playing and girls dancing on the stage. But he has no time for a drink or to watch a show. "Can I help you, sir?" the bartender asked. "Where is the bathroom?" "Just over there, sir." He pointed to the corner where the dressing room is. "Kamsahamnida."

Back in the dressing room, the boss opened the suitcase, took out a syringe and filled it with some s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter