Chapter 2: A Day

Game On

Game On

A Day

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Today is supposed to be a special day for him. He'll be heading off to high school as a senior. It's his second year in high school and what he like the most of it is that boys will not asked him out his pretty sisters anymore. His past school years had been hectic. Boys come and go, pretending to be his friend when all they want was to get closer to his sisters. That's why he ended up being alone in the end. But really, his sisters can come in handy when it's recess time.


They'll be the one who'll accompany him to have his lunch and they'll walk home together. 

 

But now his Sooyoung noona, Yoona noona and Joohyun noona's graduated, he'll have to do that all alone.

 

"Fighting Hyukkie! You can do this! Just 2 more years!" He tried to cheer himself up. But the '2 more years' made him sigh. "2 more freaking years to be alone."

 

"Little brother! Are you ready? Come eat breakfast, palli!" He heard his noona, Yuri yelled. With a last look of his self infront of the mirror, he brush his hair and tighten his tie. "I'm coming down." He yelled then closed the door to his room.

 

"Good morning baby brother." His sisters greet him, one by one kissing his cheeks. "Morning noona." He replied, taking a seat beside Hyoyeon and Sunkyu.

 

"So, today will be your first day without us." Joohyun said, taking a sip of her orange juice.

 

"Yeah, I don't have anybody to have my lunch with." Hyukjae said, pouting, earning a squeal from his sisters.

 

"Aww! You're still our little baby Hyukkie. Don't worry dongsaengee, noona can come and accompany you." Yoona said.

 

"NO!" Hyukjae yelled, coughing. "I mean, I can manage. I mean, I'll make new friends." He explained.

 

"Are you sure?" Sooyeon asked and the boy nodded. "Alright then."

 

"Here's your lunch Hyuk." Miyoung said, handing him a container.

 

"Thank you Mi-noona. I'm gonna leave now. Bye!" He said, kissing each of his noona on the cheeks.

 

"Wait Hyuk, I'll drive you to school. I don't want you to ride the bus on your own." Taeyeon said, standing up from the chair and taking her car key.

 

"Noona, I ca-" "No, I'm driving you. Come on, or you'll be late." She said then walk ahead. Hyukjae sigh. His noona's too possessive of him. Not that he's complaining, but he do need his space to being alone. "Bye noona. Love you." He said, bidding goodbye with a wave to the other girls. "Bye Hyukkie. Love you too."

"Don't forget to eat your lunch ok?" Taeyeon said, stopping her car infront of the school gate. Every student who was walking gawked at the blue Bentley infront of them.

 

"Yes noona, like I'll forget to eat my strawberry." He said, because he knows his Miyoung noona will always prepare him strawberry food.

 

"Thank you noona. See you later." He said and when he's about to open the door, Taeyeon garb his wrist. "Noona?"

 

"I'll pick you up later. And no, I'm not taking no as an answer. I'm picking you up and that's it." She said then let his hand go. Hyukjae nodded with a defeat sigh and step out of the car.

 

With a last wave, Taeyeon drive away from the school area. "Aish! I'm not a baby anymore. When are they gonna remember that?" Hyukjae muttered, walking towards his school and looking for his class.

 

The next hours Hyukjae find himself pouting. He's been sitting on his chair in his class and nobody seemed to wants to talk with him. I mean, there's like 30 of us in this class and nobody wanna befriend me? And trust him, he did try to talk with them, they talked back but then ignore his presence. Realizing that they don't want there, he takes his seat again. Seconds later, his eyes started to brim with tears. He's never been the tough guy since, well, he lived with 9 sisters and no father. At his early age the doctor did take care of them but then he spoiled him too.

 

Back to the girls

 

"Unnie, I don't feel right." Miyoung said, her face frowning. “Hyukkie?" Sooyeon said and Miyoung nodded.

 

It has always been like that. The girls had that special bond with Hyukjae. Whatever the feeling Hyukjae experience, each of his sisters can feel it. whatever he's feeling, they somehow knows it.

 

Nothing really explains this situation, but as time goes by, they just leave it like that.

 

"Unnie!" Both girls turn their head to Sunkyu and Sooyoung who was panting. "Hyukkie! Something's wrong with him." Sooyoung said. Now they're both sure something happened.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" Sooyeon shout. "What?!" Taeyeon yelled back, clearly unpleased when someone disturbed her when she's doing something.

 

"Hyukkie, something’s wrong with him."

Back to Hyukjae. He had his head in between his knees. He was hiding inside one of the cubicle in a toilet. He's been sitting alone there for some time, doesn't even care about the class. "Noona.." He whispered. The only thing he wants now is his noona. He's been cooped up so much that he's relying on his sisters too much. But there's nothing he can do.

 

They're the only people who pour their love to him.

 

"Noona.." He continued to say. Tears falling uncontrollably when suddenly he heard the door on the cubicle being open. He look up instantly hug the person. "Noona!" He shouts, hugging Taeyeon tightly.

 

"It's alright Hyuk. Noona's here." She said, kissing his head lightly.

 

"Noona, nobody wanna talk to me." He said. Yuri then takes him into her arms. "Shh.. That's alright baby. Noona's here. Come on, let's go home okay?" He nodded. "Yoona, Joohyun, you go take his backpack. Meet us at the front." Sooyeon said and the two girls walk ahead.

 

"Noona, I'm sorry." Hyukjae said feeling sorry that he can't man up and tried to make friends. Not that he doesn't try.

 

"It's alright Hyuk. Don't worry about that anymore, okay? Noona'll make you your delicious strawberry cupcake." Miyoung said patting his head. Hyukjae instantly brighten up and kiss Miyoung's cheeks.

 

"Thank you Noona."

"So, this--"

 

"Excuse me, I mean, excuse us."

 

The whole class turn towards the door and the boys gawk. It's the famous sisters. They thought they'll never saw the girls again now that they had graduated. That's why nobody bothers to befriended Hyukjae; they don't need him anymore to woo the sisters.

 

"Oh my! It's Yoona and Joohyun!" The teacher exclaim, clearly attracted towards the girls, well, he is a man and they are pretty girls.

 

"Good morning Seo Saem." Yoona and Joohyun greeted. "We're so sorry if we're disturbing, we just wanna take our little brother's school bag." Yoona said.

 

"Oh! Your brother? Hyukjae? He's in this class?" The teacher asked.

 

"Yes he is. But he can't come in to class today. He's not feeling well." Joohyun said. "Alright then."

 

"Thank you Saem." Both girls then bow after taking Hyukjae's belongings. Leaving the class.

"Donghae, that person over there kinda asked for your service." The said male raises an eyebrow.

 

"Kinda?" He asked.

 

"Well, she said 'Where's that handsome guy who looks like a model?'" His friend said, rolling his eyes. "And we all know you're the best looking guy here." Donghae chuckled.

 

"I'll go then." He said, wiping his sweat. When he stepped out of the first garage, the first thing that he saw was the bright pink Mercedes and a girl who's wearing a super short skirt, sleeveless tight top that emphasize her . As soon as she saw him, she smiled brightly.

 

"Hello, oppa!" She waved, rather excitedly. Donghae smiles a little. "What's wrong with your car madam?" He asked, clearly emphasizing the 'madam' park because she do have wrinkles on both of her eyes.

 

She pouts. "I'm not that old oppa." She said, feigning innocence. "Anyway, my car seems to be acting weirdly."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean, sometimes when I starts the engine it won't turn on, and it makes weird noises." She explains, leaning towards her car, showing of her cleavage.

 

"Alright, I'll see through it." Donghae said nodding. "Inkwon-ah, help this madam here. Her car's acting weird." He shouts towards one of the boy who shouts an 'Alright' back.

 

"Just wait for my friend here madam. He'll be fixing your car. Have a nice day." He said bowing then leaving the girl.

 

"B-but.."

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Edited 1/11/15