Chapter 15: Love Disease

Game On

Game On

Love Disease

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

“Is this the place Minnie?” Hyukjae asked, looking at the building. It looks old, but there seems to be a lot of people inside the restaurant. Sungmin nodded his head frantically.

 

“Yeah, my cousin says this’s the best!” He exclaimed, clapping his hand whilst looking inside the restaurant. “Let’s go in!” Dragging Hyukjae inside the building, he led them to a four person table and smiles.

 

“Uwaaah Minnie it does smells nice here. I’m getting hungrier!” Hyukjae grins, looking at the menus. His mouth getting watery just looking at the menu. Sungmin who was in front of him just smiles widely, also looking at the menu.

 

“Ooooohh Minnie, I’m gonna order the abalones, the pork barbeque, seafood ramen oh my gosh I wanna eat everything here!”

 

Sungmin laughs at the smaller male. Hyukjae may look small but he’s a glutton. He could eat anything and never gain weight. “Just order anything you want Hyuk, it’s on me today.”

 

Hyukjae looked up from the menu to look at his friend. “Really Minnie?? Uwaa! I’m gonna eat so much I’ll make you broke!” he laughed hysterically. Sungmin just shook his head. “I’m not the one paying anyway.”

 

After they made their order to the ahjumma, Hyukjae keeping his word to make Sungmin broke by ordering every single thing on the menu; they waited for a few minutes until their food was delivered to their table.

 

Almost all the food was served on their table, except for one. The infamous Jeju abalone.

 

“Why aren’t you eating yet Hyuk?” Sungmin asked as he had already started eating his seafood ramen.

 

“I can’t eat yet, the abalone’s not here. I need to start with that! It’s the MUST eat food in Jeju!” Hyukjae exclaimed, looking at the restaurants’ kitchen from time to time. Sungmin rolled his eyes and continue on eating his ramen only to stop a couple seconds later when Hyukjae's stomach started grumbling. He looked at the younger male who was blushing.

 

“Just eat already Hyuk, your stomach’s crying already.” He said but Hyukjae just keeps on pouting.

 

“No.”

 

“Aish, this is hopeless.” The older of the two sign, putting down his chopsticks and glared at the figure that’s coming from the kitchen.

 

Hyukjae not noticing it only pouts, the food in front of him really makes him hungrier than before but he really want to eat the abalone first.

 

Stop pouting Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae instantly lift his head and looked at the figure standing beside him, with a tray of abalone.

 

“..Donghae?” he asked, looking at the male’s face. Confirming his assumption.

 

“Donghae! What are you doing here?!” by now Sungmin’s presence was long forgotten.

 

“Why, to see you.” Was the reply with a cheeky smile on the said man’s face.

 

OMG! Donghae’s really here!

Sungmin’s POV

 

I can’t help but roll my eyes after hearing Donghae-hyung’s answer. He’s really the corniest. Seriously these people really think I don’t exist right now.

 

“What? You’re coming?” I asked in hushed whispers. As much as I want to shout, I can’t because Hyukjae’s sleeping on the bed besides me. It really irritate me, not only was it already 2:00 am but this freakin love sick guy’s saying that he’s coming to Jeju. Urgh!

 

“Yes, I’ve told you that thousand times already Minnie, I’m also gonna stay in the same hotel as yours. So all you need to do is to keep this little secret from Hyukjae for some hours. Okay?” The person on the other line said, rather excitedly.

 

“Donghae-hyung, you’re seriously coming here just to see Hyukkie?”

 

“Yes.” The reply was too fast. Wow, he’s really serious.

 

“Alright, what time’s your flight?”

 

“Tomorrow at around 10 am, you still have activities around that time, right?” I nodded my head, forgetting that he can’t see me.

 

“Yeah. By tomorrow you mean today?” I asked, it is already 2 am, means a new day. Donghae-hyung chuckled.

 

“Yeah, today Minnie. Alright you go to bed, sorry I disturb you. I’ll text you what’s the plan tomorrow when I get there okay. Night my dearest cousin.” Then the other line went silent.

 

I placed my phone besides me then look at the sleeping male on the other bed.

 

“You’ve really made him hooked huh Hyukkie?” I chuckled; really I don’t mind having Hyuk as my family. Then went to sleep.

“Here’s the abalone you ordered Hyukjae.” Donghae said smiling while serving the abalone onto the table before taking a seat beside the still muted male.

 

Donghae then look at his cousin who’s looking at him too. “Thank you Minnie.” He said. Hyukjae looks at the both of them.

 

“Minnie, you know he’s coming?” Hyukjae asked, earning a nod from Sungmin. “Why didn’t you tell me???”

 

Sungmin roll his eyes again. “It wouldn’t be surprise if I told you bout it Hyukkie.” Hyukjae pouted, making Donghae laughed.

 

“Don’t blame him Hyukjae, I told him not to tell you. I’m sorry; I just want to surprise you.” The older male said cupping Hyukjae’s cheeks which made Hyukjae blushing like a mad man.

 

Donghae’s touching me! OMG!

 

“Alright, cut this crap. I’m going out. Bye.” Sungmin said standing up, he really can’t deal with too much cheesiness.

 

“Minnie!” Hyukjae shouted, looking at the retreating figure, going out of the restaurant, missing from his sight.

 

“Don’t worry Hyukjae, he knows his way here. Let’s eat.” He heard Donghae said, then he nodded his head.

 

Okay Hyukjae, behave yourself; it’s just you and Donghae. It’s not like it’s the first time. BEHAVE!

After they left the restaurant, Hyukjae gaining extra 2 kg, he really cleaned all the plates, and yes, Donghae paid for it all.

 

They went out of the restaurant and into the parking area Donghae took him to a car, a BMW that he rented.

 

“You rented this? How long are you going to be here anyway?” He asked as Donghae opens the passenger door for him. After closing the door, Donghae made him way to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

 

“Until tomorrow.” He replied.

 

Hyukjae pouted. “What do you actually do Donghae? You can afford that car you have back in Seoul, you fly to Jeju, paid for the meal earlier, and now this car. I’m not saying that a mechanic’s poor or anything but seriously.”

 

Donghae sighs. “Alright, I’ll tell you, but first I’ll take you to this place first okay? Can you wait until then?”

 

Hyukjae looks at him, still pouting but in the end he nodded his head.

 

By ‘this’ place Donghae actually means the Cheonjiyeon Falls. Hyukjae stared in awe at the magnificent view. After paying for the entrance fee, Donghae took his hand and drag him to the rocks around the falls.

 

“Alright, so what do you want to know Hyukjae?” Donghae said, looking at Hyukjae who was still looking at the water falls.

 

Hyukjae change his view from the waterfall to the face beside him.

 

“Who are you actually?” He asked, he had been having this doubt but he don’t want to jump into conclusion. He wants to hear it from the man himself.

 

“Well, you know me Hyukjae, my name’s Lee Donghae, and I work at ZE workshop.” Hyukjae still looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Okay, okay, that workshop belongs to my dad, well, now it’s mine, and so is the ZE Company.”

 

Hyukjae widen his eyes.

 

“W-what? ZE Company? As in the biggest company in Korea?” He asked, not believing his ears. Donghae sighs.

 

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you the truth Hyukjae, I know you’ll be like this. But I really like you Hyukjae and I don’t want to lie to you any longer. I think that you deserve to know the truth.” The older male then takes Hyukjae’s hands into his. Hyukjae’s eyes following the movement, to the hands that’s currently holding into his.

 

“Lee Hyukjae, I know it’s only been a few weeks that we’ve known each other, but since that first time that we met at the workshop, I couldn’t take my mind out of you. You’ve been appearing in my head so frequent I thought I’ve gone mad. I’m so thankful that we met again at the super market, I get to know you more because of that.”

 

‘Thank you Yuri noona for forcing me to come to the market that day.’

 

“And I’m so sorry that I lied to you but I really want to be friend with you, maybe even more than friend.” Hearing that makes Hyukjae blushed. “What I’m trying to say is that I really like you Hyukjae. I may even be falling for you already.” I would love to be more than friend to you Donghae.

 

“So, can you accept me Hyukjae?”

 

The said man then braces himself to look at Donghae's face, into his eyes. And what he saw nearly made him gasp. He sees honesty, adoration, and most of all, love.

 

“I-I like you too Donghae.” He replied timidly.

 

Donghae smiles then tighten his hold on the smaller male’s delicate, beautiful fingers before pulling Hyukjae into his arms. Embracing him.

 

“Thank you Hyukjae.” He whispers in his ears. Hyukjae slowly returning the hug only to push Donghae gently after a few seconds.

 

“But I still didn’t forgive you for lying to me.” He said pouting and crossing his arms onto his chest.

 

Hearing that, Donghae quickly panics. “I’m really sorry Hyukjae, I didn’t mean to lie to you. I-I’m just--”

 

“That’s why you’re going to treat to lunch when we got back to Seoul later.” Hyukjae quickly said smiling cheekily. Donghae slowly laughs then nodded his head frantically.

 

“Does this mean I get to call you Hae from now on?” Hyukjae asked quietly, after a few minutes of silence between them.

 

Donghae, who had his arm wrapped around Hyukjae’s waist, looks at the smaller male. “Of course you can Hyukkie.

“So how was your date?” Hyukjae heard Sungmin asked him, as soon as he entered their shared room.

 

“It was perfect.” He replied dreamily, plopping himself onto his bed.

 

Sungmin giggled like a high school girl then plop himself besides Hyukjae. “So tell me how it went??”

 

Hyukjae turn to look at the bunny and glared at him. “No, I’m not gonna tell you cause you lied to me.” He said.

 

Sungmin gasp. “I didn’t! Well, I did but only because Donghae hyung told me too!”

 

“Whatever Minnie, I’m still not telling.” Hyukjae said with a ‘merong.’

 

“You Hyuk!” Hyukjae just laugh.

It was already the third day and just like yesterday, they were given free time on the afternoon after the last trip to the Yakcheonsa Temple and like yesterday, Hyukjae went on a date with Donghae while Sungmin, well, he just went his way.

 

They were taking a walk at the nearby beach, hand in hand when Hyukjae’s phone went off.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hyukkie baby!”

 

“Noona!” He involuntarily shouted after the shock of his noona’s voice earlier, which earns him a laugh from Donghae.

 

“Who’s there with you Hyukkie?” He heard Miyoung asked. He stops in his track and put his finger to his mouth, asking Donghae to be silent.

 

“N-no one noona.” He answered, his noona’s gonna kill him, or Donghae, if they found out that Donghae's with him here in Jeju. “It’s just my friends.”

 

“Alright, then. Hyukkie baby! Noona’s got a surprise for you!”

 

“What is it noona?” He asked smiling, because Donghae just pull him closer by wrapping him arms around Hyukjae’s waist and kissing his temple. If he’s not on the phone right now he’ll seriously kissed the living hell out of Donghae.

 

Yeah right, you guys haven’t even kiss on the lips.

 

“We’re here Hyukkie! All of us!”

 

His smiles were gone, replaced by a confused look. “What do you mean noona?”

 

“Aish baby brother, it means we’re in Jeju island and we’re heading to your hotel now!”

 

“WHAT?!”

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

A/N : The real challenge begins here. And yes, Donghae's filthy rich xD