Chapter 7: U

Game On

Game On

 U

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"Noona, where's my blue sweater that Yuri-noona bought me?" Hyukjae's voice echoed through the walls of their home. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and continued on watching the drama. 

 

"It's in your drawer Hyukkie." Sooyoung answered him. Yoona, Joohyun, Miyoung and Hyoyeon are the ones who are helping Hyukjae with his field trip packing. Hyukjae told a million times he can do it himself but no... His sisters just don't believe in him. Well, yeah, he's hopeless. For the past 30 minutes all Hyukjae did was shouting everywhere looking for his stuff. His noona was the one who's doing all the packing. Can't blame him though, his sisters were the one who put away all his stuff since they babied him so much. And every morning his shirt was readied on his bed by his sister.

 

"Oh! Found it.. thanks noona!" 

 

"Gosh Hyuk stop shouting!" Miyoung glared. She's sitting beside Hyukjae and really, her ears will come off any minute now. Hyukjae grinned.

 

"Hehehe.. Sorry Mi-nonna. Saranghae!" He hugged her, earning a smile from Miyoung. 

 

"Hyukkie, did you packed the sandals?" Yoona asked, eyeing the bag Hyukjae's going to bring to his field trip? Hyukjae pouted, and then nod.

 

"I did noona. But I'm not sure which colour should I bring." His pout deepened. His noona who we all know is a big er for his aegyo began pinching and kissing his cheeks. 

 

"Aww! You're so cute Hyukkie!"

 

"I wanna eat you!"

 

"Come here!"

 

"Awww!" 

 

Was what they said, squishing Hyukjae altogether. 

 

"Noona! Can't breathe!" He exclaimed. The five girls giggled and pull away. "-and I'm not cute noona. I'm a grown man!"

 

Hyoyeon laughed. "Nah, you're still our baby Hyukkie. Plus, nobody would believe you if you say you're grown up. Look at you. You're so cute!" She said pinching his cheeks more. The other nodding their heads in agreement. 

 

"Hmph!" He glared at his sister then stands up to sit on his bed. Might as well let his sisters finish the packaging. He's not doing anything anyway.

 

"Hyukkie, I'm putting the pacifier in also ok?" Joohyun said, showing him his blue pacifier that he loves to . Oh he's just such a baby!


"Wha-? NO! Are you trying to embarrass me?" He said blushing.

 

"But I thought you like to on these?"

 

"Only when I'm sad! And I'm not going to be sad there so don't need it. Plus I can't let my friends know about that." He said, whispering the last words to himself before getting settled on his bed and hugging his monkey. 

He woke up when he felt something vibrating on his bed. Roaming his hand on the bed, he found his phone and without looking at the screen, answered the phone.

 

"Hello?" He answered groggily. Not having an idea what time it was and how he fell asleep while looking at his sisters packing his stuff.

 

"Hyukjae?" Upon hearing that familiar voice, he bolted up on his bed.

 

"D-Donghae?" He asked.

 

He heard the other chuckled and can't help but to blush. Hearing the voice of the other man brings something to himself and he can't help his reaction.

 

"I'm guessing that you just woke up?" He nodded. Remembering he's actually on the phone he answered a small yes. "I was wondering why you didn't reply any of my messages just now. I thought something happened to you."

 

Is Donghae worried about him? His inner fangirl just have to ask.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I was packing my stuff-" my sisters were and I was just looking at them "and I suddenly fall asleep."

 

"Aa.. For the field trip." Donghae said affirming. "Remind me again how many days will you go?" 

 

"3 day starting from this Friday." Hyukjae answered. Then the line went silent. "Donghae?"

 

"Still here." He heard. "I was wondering, since we won't be able to talk for 3 days, would you go out with me?" He can definitely hear the uncertainty on Donghae voice but he was too astounded to make a comment on that. His eyes widen and his heart beat fast.

 

OH MY GAWD! IS HE ASKING ME OUT?!!

 

"Hyukjae? Are you there?"

 

"I-I'm here. I- Of course you can." He answers, biting his bottom lip with a red face. Once again, Donghae chuckled.

 

"Alright then, how bout this Wednesday after school? What time do you get off?" 

 

"Er.. 3 pm."

 

"Ok. I'll pick you up?" Donghae asked.

 

"Uh.. Donghae-ah, I need to ask my sisters first." Came the timid reply. Donghae wondered for a while. He's sure as hell that the over protective sisters of Hyukjae won't let him out with him. Remembering Sunkyu's reaction before made him shivered. 

 

"How bout I asked them myself?" He said. He didn't know why he want to do that but he really want to bring Hyukjae out and know him better, plus, he' s pretty sure he'll miss Hyukjae during those 3 days of his field trip. But he can always get to Jeju island himself, not like he can't or something...

 

"Ar-are you sure you're gonna do that? I mean, no need, I can ask them myself." Hyukjae said, not wanting anything bad happen to Donghae since he knows his sisters aren't fond to the mechanic from ZE mechanic though they didn't even remember his name.

 

"No, I'm the one who's asking you out and it's just appropriate that I'll ask them. It's final. Okay Hyukjae, I gotta go back to work. I'll call you later ok? Bye!" 

 

"B-but.." Before he can say anything the line went off. "We're just going out for a friendly outing.. aren't we?"

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Edited 1/11/15