Chapter 18: Good Person

Game On

Game On

Good Person

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

“But hyung–”

 

“If you love me you’ll help me Minnie.” Donghae said with a pout.

 

“Eww hyung don’t make that face.” Sungmin said. “Ugh! Fine… But I’m doing this for Hyukkie, not for you.” Making Donghae pout more.

 

“And I thought I’m the one who knows you earlier.”

The rest of the day Hyukjae spent a lot of his times with his sister and when the get back to the hotel that night, he walk into his and Sungmin’s shared room to find Donghae sleeping soundly on his bed while Sungmin was nowhere to be seen.

 

He heard the water running in the wash room so Sungmin’s probably there.

 

He then walked slowly towards his bed, putting down all the stuff he bought earlier, with his noona’s money of course, before kneeling beside the bed and caressing Donghae’s cheeks.

 

“I’m back Hae, I’m sorry we didn’t get to spent time today. Now I feel bad after asking you to cancel your flight but we didn’t even get to spend our time together here.” He whispered softly with a sigh.

 

Donghae who felt someone touching him whimper before opening his eyes and finding a sad looking Hyukjae beside him.

 

“Hye baby, you’re back.” He smiled sitting up and lifting the smaller to sit beside him before hugging and kissing his cheek as a greeting.

 

Hyukjae smiles and tighten his hold on the older male and snuggle towards him.

 

“I miss you Hae.” He said which earn him an ‘I miss you too baby.’ His involuntarily let out a sigh as he thinks again about the non-existence time he’ll spend with his newly found boyfriend.

 

Donghae on the other hand, frown when he heard the sigh.

 

“What’s wrong Hyukkie?” He asked pulling Hyukjae’s chin up to face him.

 

“I’m sorry for not spending time with you Hae. I thought that if you didn’t go back to Seoul yesterday we’d get to spend time together but now I think that it’s impossible, you know, with my sisters here.” He sighs again.

 

Donghae smiles and peck his forehead.

 

“Don’t worry about that baby, speaking about that, I’m gonna take you to a date tomorrow.”

 

“Huh? But my sisters are here Hae.” Hyukjae replied. Don’t get him wrong, he’d die for a date with Donghae but then again, his sisters.

 

“Like I said, don’t worry about that baby.” Donghae replied smiling cheekily.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyukjae asked.

 

Just then the door to the wash room opens and Sungmin walks out of it still wet from the shower and Hyukjae who was puzzled looked at Sungmin when Donghae was also looking at him, still with that cheeky smile on his face.

 

Oh.

“Tell me again what I’m supposed to do?” Sungmin asked with a glare. Hyukjae who was sitting beside him tries to hide his giggling behind palm while softly kicking his feet on the bed.

 

Donghae on the other hand was standing in front of both male with a smile on his face also.

 

“Okay Minnie, for the tenth time, all you need to do is go to Hyukjae’s sisters and asked them to take you around the island. Distract them for the whole day.” The oldest male said.

 

“How am I supposed to distract them?!” Sungmin asked again, even though he agreed to this, he still thinks that it’s impossible for the sisters to not remember Hyukjae for the whole day.

 

“Come on Minnie, use all your aegyo. Bbuing bbuing!” Hyukjae said with his wide eyes and hands curled up into a fist whilst showing some aegyos.

 

Donghae who can’t handle Hyukjae’s cuteness can’t help but pull the male into his embrace muttering ‘Gosh my baby’s so adorable!’ and pecking Hyukjae’s cheeks repeatedly. Hyukjae just giggles. He really can’t wait for his date with his boyfriend today.

 

Sungmin rolled his at the couple. “Ugh whatever, I’m going now.” He said standing up and going out of the room to start his mission.

 

Arriving infront of the room, he could already heard all the rumbling behind the door. ‘Girls sure are loud.’ He thought.

 

Taking a couple of breath, he knocked on the door and the rumbling inside the room faded slowly. “Who is it?” Came a voice inside.

 

“I-it’s me, Sungmin.” Almost as soon as he said that, the door opens revealing a smiling ever so brightly Sooyoung.

 

“Omou, Sungminnie, what brings you here?” She asked sweetly which actually frighten the boy.

 

“N-noona, I-I have a re-request.” He said stuttering and all.

 

Sooyoung smile widen, if that was possible, and drag the boy inside their room.

 

“What is it Sungmin-ah? Noona can help with anything.” She said pinching his cheeks so hard they turned red.

 

‘Damn that hurts! Fuh, hold it Sungmin, you’re doing this for them.’

 

By this time all the other girls had already cornered him with a smile on their faces.

 

“Noonas, can I go out with you today?” He asked quickly. The girls tilted their heads one by one.

 

“Well of course you can dear, we’re bringing Hyukkie to the teddy bear museum today.” Taeyeon replied.

 

‘Seriously Hyukkie, teddy bear museum? You’re such a baby.’ Sungmin thought smiling.

 

“A-actually noona, can Hyukkie don’t come with us today?” He said with a pout, starting on his acting.

 

“Why?” Yuri asked confused.

 

‘Yeah, why Sungmin? He’s the brother not you! Why would they leave Hyukkie and take you instead? Ugh Donghae-hyung is so gonna treat me a lot!’

 

“B-Because, I never had a sister. And I want to know how it feels like to have one. I already know what it feels like to have a brother but not a sister. Let alone sisters. I know I’ll never had the chance to experience it and seeing how you treat Hyukkie, I feel jealous. I want to feel that kind of love too.” He started saying whatever it is that cross his mind. Adding a few fake tears and some sniffles.

 

‘Oh that is a very lame answer Sungmin. Like hell they’ll believe that. Look, they’re not even saying anything. I’m sorry Donghae-hyung, Hyukkie, looks like no date for you today, or ever.’

 

“Awww, you poor baby!” Came the cooing from the girls making Sungmin’s eyes widen.

 

‘I-I did it!’

On Donghae and Hyukjae on the other hand, both were still waiting for the signal from Sungmin to que them that it’s okay.

 

They were cuddling on the bed when Donghae’s phone went off signalling a message.

 

“It’s Minnie.” He said reading the text with Hyukjae still in his embrace, also reading the message.

 

To: Donghae-hyung

From: Sungmmie~

Clear! Have fun! And hyung, you owe me...  A LOT!

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

A/N: No excuses, I'm a lazy author. T___T I am so sorry!