Chapter 3: Butterfly

Game On

Game On

Butterfly

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"Noona! We ran out of strawberry milk!" Hyukjae shouts, gaining a chuckle from Sunkyu. "Taeyeon noona!" He yelled. Taeyeon appear from her room with a frown.

 

"What is it Hyuk?" She asked, looking unamused.

 

"No more strawberry milk." Hyukjae pout. Taeyeon hissed.

 

"Can you not drink one for a day?" She asked and almost instantly Hyukjae widen his eyes. "You know I can't do that!" Was the reply, then Sunkyu laughed.

 

"It's alright unnie, I'll go and buy the milk. We do need to buy some groceries. We ran out of stock." Sunkyu said and Taeyeon nod then leave to her room again.

 

"Noona, can I come with you?" Hyukjae asked. Sunkyu looks at him then smirk.

 

"You can, only if you call me 'unnie'." She said teasingly. Hyukjae gasp.

 

"I'm not a girl noona." He said. Sunkyu shrugged. "Well then you'll just have to stay here." She just loves teasing Hyukjae, plus, Hyukjae calling him unnie was cute. When he was still little, they used to asked him to call them unnie cause Hyukjae was so cute and pretty. But that stopped when he entered middle school. But he still looks cute.

 

"Fine! Unnie, can I come with you?" Hyukjae asked with a pink cheek. His head low, looking at the floor. Sunkyu squeal.

 

"Kya! So cute! Ok, come on." The both of them then made their way towards Sunkyu's car when they heard Sooyoung's voice coming from their CD shop which is infront of their house.

 

"Where are you two going?" She asked.

 

"Noona's gonna buy me strawberry milk." Was the reply.

 

"Then why are you going with her?"

 

"Cause I want to. Bye noona!" Hyukjae waved excitedly.

 

When they got the things they need in the supermarket, the siblings made their way to Sunkyu's car then putting in all their shopping bags. Once they settled in their own seats, Sunkyu started the car. Hyukjae on the other hand quickly finds his strawberry milk and punch the straw before drinking it. Sunkyu looks at her little brother smiles.

 

"You know," She started, reversing the car. Hyukjae look at his sister. "You've been drinking that milk every day since you're little, I'm surprise you're not pink yourself." She said, Hyukjae giggled.

 

"That's why my skin's better than your noona." He joked which earn him a smack in the hand.

 

"That's just cause you don't go out a lot." Sunkyu replied, stopping the car at a red light. "I don't have reasons to go out. Nobody wanna play with me." Hyukjae answered in a whisper, still, Sunkyu can heard him. "Don't worry Hyuk, someday people will talk to you, and you'll have trouble choosing friends." She tried to cheer him up.

 

The light then changed to green and suddenly the car engine went die. Sunkyu tried to start it but it won't budge.

 

"What's happening?" She muttered. Hyukjae looks at her worriedly.

 

"Noona, when was the last time you service your car?" Hyukjae asked. "Two weeks ago. I don't know what's wrong. Aish!" She slammed the steering wheel. Suddenly a car honk them from behind, she quickly went out of the car and explained what happened to the driver who was kind enough to help them pushing the car to the side.

 

"Thank you sir." Sunkyu smiles, taking out her phone to call her sisters. Hyukjae standing beside her.

 

"You're welcome, is there anything else I can help with?" Based on what Hyukjae see, the man was clearly trying to be the 'hero' here to impress his sister.

 

"No, that's okay. My brother's here with me and I'm gonna call for somebody. Thank you anyways." She said, dismissing the guy. Hyukjae then hold on his laughter after seeing the disappoint look on the guy who left after what his sister said. He then gets in the car to get his strawberry milk and continue to wait for whoever it is that his sister called.

 

"Noona, who did you call?"

 

"The workshop who service my car. Dear brother, would you do the biggest favour by calling Taeyeon unnie for me?" She asked which he nodded to. Taking out his blue phone, he quickly call his noona. On the second beep, Taeyeon already picked up.

 

"Hyuk? What's wrong?" He nearly rolled his eyes. His noona always thought something's wrong with him if he calls them. Well, in this situation, something is wrong but not to him. "Noona, Sunkyu noona car's got busted. So we're probably gonna be home late." He explained.

 

"What? What happened? Where's Sunkyu?" Taeyeon said, clearly worried. Hyukjae sigh. His sister's always the too panicking type.

 

"Sunkyu noona's on the phone." He said, looking at Sunkyu whose busy walking on the phone. "Probably walking to the workshop owner. Anyways, don't worry okay."

 

"Okay, but if there's anything just call me or anybody here okay."

 

"Okay noona, bye." And he hung up. Sunkyu who also had hung up ruffle his hair. "Now we'll just have to wait, the guys said they'll come any minute now." Sunkyu said and he nodded. Both waiting patiently at the side of the road.

"Alright miss, we'll be there as soon as possible."

 

Donghae walked in the office when In Kwon just hung up from the phone. "Hye, who's that?" He asked, wiping his hands with the hand towel that had been hanging on his neck.

 

"You know the Lee sisters?" Donghae raised an eyebrow.

 

"Lee sisters?"

 

"Yeah, there are four girls. But I think there are actually 10 of them. One boy. Their youngest brother. But I've only seen the girls." In Kwon explained.

 

"Nah, never heard of them. What's with them?" He asked.

 

"Yeah, you just got here, of course you wouldn't know. One of them called, her car broke down. So you're gonna go and check on it."

 

"Why me?"

 

"Cause you're in charge for today." Was the reply. "Here's the address, and the key to the tow truck. Now go."

"Noona, you can wait inside the car you know." Hyukjae said, sipping on his fourth carton of strawberry milk.

 

"No it's alright, I'll just wait here."

 

"But you look tired, plus, you've been driving before. You go rest for a while," He pushed Sunkyu into the car and closed the door.

 

"You get in too Hyuk. I can't let you wait outside alone." Sunkyu said.

 

"No, it's too hot inside." He smiled. "And I wa-" Suddenly a tow truck stop infront of their car and a man walk out of the truck.

 

"Are you Miss Lee Sunkyu?" The man asked, looking at Hyukjae who blushed. 'Do I look like a miss to you?'

 

"N-No, that's my noona." He said pointing to a grinning Sunkyu who heard the man calling his brother miss. Well, her brother is pretty.

 

"O-oh.. I'm sorry, I thought you're a- Never mind, so what seems to be the problem?"

 

Sunkyu than step out of the car. "I don't know, the car suddenly stopped. And the last time I did the service was two weeks ago." She explains, "Wait, and are you from ZE workshop? I never saw you before." She said, inspecting the man.

 

"Oh! My bad, I'm Lee Donghae and this is my fifth day working in the workshop." Donghae half lie. His name is Donghae but it definitely is not the fifth day he works there.

 

"Why would they send a newbie to check my car? I want In Kwon-ssi, where is he?" Sunkyu said, she's very picky about her car, all of the girls are.

 

"Today I'm in charge of outside workshop miss, I'm sorry we didn't inform earlier."

 

Sunkyu glared at him. "Whatever brings my car to the workshop then, I don't want you to touch my car." She said pulling Hyukjae together with her to enter the tow truck. Noona can be so y sometimes. Poor that guy. Hyukjae turn around to look at Donghae apologetically and mouth a sorry which Donghae reply with a small smile.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Edited 1/11/15