Chapter 17: Feels Good

Game On

Game On

Feels Good

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

“I-is Minnie gonna be okay?”

 

Since Sungmin came in to the door 8 minutes ago, the sisters had been pestering him all the time. Cooing at him and pinching his cheeks nonstop people from 200 metre away can see the redness of it.

 

Hyukjae and Donghae on the other hand was left behind, well, not really behind, they were sitting on Hyukjae’s bed with a worried looking Donghae and a pouting Hyukjae.

 

Receiving no answer from his boyfriend, Donghae looks at Hyukjae and noticed the cute pout forming on his small lover.

 

“And why are you pouting baby?” He asked softly, still fearing if the girls heard him call their brothers’ with the endearment.

 

“Noona doesn’t love me anymore.” Hyukjae replied, at first he thought that it’s a great idea in which Minnie can help them but when his sisters doesn’t stop cooing over Sungmin he can’t help but feel jealous.

 

“What? No Hyukkie, of course they still love you.” The older male said side hugging Hyukjae whose eyes started to brim with tears. “Baby, please don’t cry, your sisters love you. They just find Minnie…. cute.”

 

And what a mistake was it to say that because Hyukjae started wailing like a baby he is.

 

“Huwaa! Noona don’t think I’m cute anymore!” He whine which gained the attention of all the girls and Sungmin.

 

“Omou, what happened with my baby brother? You! What did you do?!” Joohyun said walking towards Hyukjae and when she was about to hug Hyukjae, Hyukjae turn and hug Donghae instead. Crying on his chest.

 

Donghae slowly rubbed the smaller male back, trying to sooth him.

 

“Erm… He’s afraid that you guys don’t love him anymore.” He said which made the girls eyes widen.

 

“What? What made him think that?” Hyoyeon said sitting next to the crying male.

 

“Well, because you’ve been cooing over Sungmin so he–”

 

“Aww baby Hyukkie, noona’s sorry, noona only loves you.” The girls quickly said pushing Donghae out of the way.

 

Stumbling on the floor after being kicked out of the bed, Donghae made his way to his cousin who was still rubbing his red cheeks.

 

“Hyung, I’m scared.” Sungmin said eyeing the girls who was trying to pursue on the crying Hyukjae.

“Hyukkie baby, here eat this okay?” Miyoung said passing Hyukjae the pasta who accept it with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Thank you noona.” He said, and the getting pinches on the cheeks by his sisters for being too cute.

 

“Here’s your strawberry milk baby.” Yuri who just came back from the food station said, passing the glass and kissing Hyukjae’s cheek.

 

“Thank you noona.”

 

The girls can’t help but smile at the Hyukjae. They didn’t mean to hurt him earlier, of course they still love him and he’s the cutest of all the guys they’ve ever met before.

 

After cooing over Hyukjae which took about an hour to do so, the girls went to their rooms before promising to eat with their baby brother at the hotel’s restaurant.

 

“Hyukkie-ah, noona’s got a surprise for you.” Sooyoung said.

 

“What is it noona?”

 

“We’re gonna have a family vacation here at Jeju for three days dongsaeng-ah!” The girls exclaimed happily. Hyukjae widen his eyes and smiles.

 

“Really noona?! Yeayyy!” Hyukjae smiles, excited to be having a vacation with his sisters, but then his smile slowly vanished.

 

Donghae.

 

“Noona, can Donghae join us?” He asked expectedly, grinning cheekily while looking at his sisters with the best puppy look he can mustered.

 

The girls were reluctant to answers, the word ‘No’ was at the tip of their tongue but Hyukjae’s adorable look’s just not easy to be ignored.

 

“…Of course baby.” Taeyeon said smiling, pinching Hyukjae’s puffy cheeks.

 

“Yeay! Thank you noona!!”

“Hae! Hae! Hae!” As soon as enter his shared room, Hyukjae quickly looked for the other male and jump on him.

 

“Woah! What is it baby?” Donghae asked, chuckling, securing the jumpy baby on his arms who’s still jumping all around.

 

“Hae! Noona said you get to join us for our vacation Hae! We’re gonna stay in Jeju for three days Hae! Yeay! We’re gonna have so much fun! We get to go to other places and-and–”

 

“Slow down baby, easy there, did you forget that my flight’s tonight baby?”

 

Hearing those words, Hyukjae’s smile disappear, replaced by a deep frown.

 

“Hae, can you change your flight? Please, I asked noona if you can join us and they agreed and I really want to spend more time with you. Please…”

 

Donghae chuckled, caressing the others’ cheek. “Alright baby, anything for you.” And a peck on Hyukjae’s adorable nose, receiving a sweet chortled for Hyukjae.

 

“So does this mean I’m going back to Seoul alone today?” Both male turn to look at Sungmin who just returned from taking a bath in the bathroom.

 

“Yup.” Hyukjae replied with a pop on the ‘P’.

 

Sungmin pout. “But…..”

 

“Alright Minnie, you can stay, I’ll tell auntie later.” Donghae said rolling his eyes at Sungmin’s act.

 

“Yeay! Thank you Donghae hyung!”

 

Both younger male than jump around the room while Donghae chuckled at their antics.

It’s the first day of the ‘family’ vacation and Sungmin and Hyukjae are still sharing their room in the hotel, much to the delight of Hyukjae’s sisters. The first day was spent by going to attractive places in Jeju and lots and lots of selcas. Donghae and Sungmin didn’t follow the family, though Hyukjae insisted that they do. But Donghae knows the sisters will skin him alive if they do, so with the excuse of not wanting to disturb the family time and a promise to have a date tomorrow night, Hyukjae reluctantly lets him and Sungmin go to their own way for the day.

 

“Hyukkie-ah, look here!” Hyoyeon said excitedly, pointing at the big whale. After having their lunch, they went to the aqua world because it was Hyukjae’s childhood dream to see a real life whale.

 

“Uwaah! It’s so big noona!” The youngest exclaimed, his eyes twinkling in enjoyment. His sisters chuckled and pinch his cheeks.

 

“Aigoo Hyukkie-ah, stop being adorable.” Miyoung said after pecking Hyukjae’s cheeks.

 

Hyukjae pouted. “I’m not.” He mumbled, by the corner of his eyes he noticed that some of them men in the aqua world was looking at them, at his sisters to be precise. Ogling them with their hungry wolf eyes.

 

“Noona, they’re looking at you guys.” He said to Taeyeon, pointing at the guys with his mouth. Taeyeon looked around the place and notice that some of the guys were looking at the girls who was looking at the whale.

 

“Aish, I told them to wear more covering clothes.” She muttered. Hyukjae who was sipping on his soda chuckled.

 

“Even if you guys are wearing covering clothed I think guys will still look at you. Cause my noona’s so beautiful.” He said smiling widely. Taeyeon smiles and ruffles Hyukjae’s hair.

 

“And you’re beautiful too baby brother.”

 

“Noona! I’m a guy, I’m not supposed to be beautiful.” He pouted.

 

“Say whatever you want Hyukkie, you’re still beautiful.” Taeyeon said sticking his tongue out and giggling softly.

“I don’t think you’ll have a chance to have a date with Hyuk tomorrow hyung.” Sungmin said his ice cream. As soon as the siblings left the hotel this morning, Sungmin ran to Donghae’s room dragged him out for their own family outing.

 

So here they are, at the amusement park with Sungmin buying everything he sees, and Donghae paying for it. He doesn’t mind it cause he had always looked and treated Sungmin as his own brother since he doesn’t have one.

 

“I know, but since you’re here I think that’s possible.” Donghae replied, smiling at the smaller male cheekily.

 

Sungmin looks at him narrowly. “What do you mean?”

 

Donghae chuckled. “I’m gonna have a date with my baby~”

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬