Chapter 10: Now

Game On

Game On

Now

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

"You! What are you doing here?!"

 

“Noona!”

 

“Hyuk! What’s he doing here?!” Sunkyu asked, folding her hands on her chest. While the other girls looking at the situation in confusion.

 

“He’s my friend noona.” The maknae replied, gesturing to a smiling Donghae.

 

“He is NOT your friend Hyuk, you guys just met ONE time!”

 

“What the hell is going on and who the hell is he, Sunkyu? Hyukjae?” Taeyeon interrupted, trying to figure out the situation.

 

“Unnie! That’s the guy, the guys I was talking about from the workshop.” Sunkyu said glaring at the man beside their brother. The other girls looked at the guy and nodded their heads, acknowledging him.

 

“His name’s Donghae noona, I’ve told you guys his name a million times already.” Hyukjae said, rolling his eyes.

 

“Hello, my name’s Lee Donghae and it’s nice to meet you.” Donghae said reaching for a handshake to the girls which was not replied. He awkwardly pulls his hand back.

 

“Noona! Why are you guys so rude?!” The youngest said, stomping his feet. The other girls cooing silently, looking at their little brother.

 

 “It’s okay Hyukjae.” Donghae said reassuringly, not wanting the siblings to be in an argument because of him.

 

But Do--̋

 

“You haven't answered us, what are you doing here?!” Miyoung glared, pointing at Donghae making the latter shake his heads.

 

“Ugh! You’re so annoying noona! Come on Hae, we’ll just go somewhere else!” Grabbing the hand of the older male, Hyukjae walk towards their door and hurriedly put on his shoes.

 

“Lee Hyukjae get back here!” Sooyeon shouted, but was too late as the two male had already left the house.

 

“Aish that kid!” Joohyun grumbled, sitting on the sofa.

 

“Don’t you think we’re too harsh?” Hyoyeon, who had been watching silently said, scratching her unitchy head.

 

“No we’re not, and Hyukkie freaking left!” Yoona said pouting.

 

“He’ll be back, don’t worry. Let’s eat first.” Yuri said while taking her sit on the dining table. The others following her steps.

 

“Ugh, this is such a waste, we cooked so much.” Sooyoung pouted.

 

“We’ll just leave so food for Hyukkie in case he comes home hungry.” Taeyeon said and Miyoung nodded her head, taking plates for Hyukjae’s food.

“I hate them! I hate them! I hate them!” Donghae giggled looking at a disgruntled Hyukjae who’s sitting on a swing seat at a par near the neighbourhood.

 

“No you don’t Hyukjae, you don’t hate them.” He smiles, ruffling the said man hair.

 

Hyukjae pouted. “Yeah, I don’t hate them. But they shouldn’t treat you like that…” He said looking at Donghae sadly.

 

Donghae chuckled again. “It’s okay Hyukjae, I don’t mind. I know their just protective of their little baby brother.” Making the younger blushed. “So where are we going to go now?” He added.

 

Hyukjae looks up and bit his lower lip. “I-I don’t know, I just want to get you out from the house.” He whispered pouting even deeper (seriously Hyuks’ lips are poison!)

 

"Alright then, since we haven’t eaten yet… Well, I assume you hadn’t eaten yet, coz I haven’t…” “I didn’t eat yet.” Hyukjae cut him, Donghae smiles. “Ok, so we both hadn’t eaten yet, I suggest we go and eat?”

 

Hyukjae nodded his head then stands up, following the older male only to stop on the third step. Donghae who realize that Hyukjae’s not following him turns around. “Hyukjae, what’s wrong?” Hearing the nickname makes him blushes for the hundred times.

 

“I.. I didn’t bring my wallet with me. I didn’t bring anything.” He pouted.

 

Donghae chuckled once again, seriously, Hyukjae is just so adorable. (A/N: Yes Hyukkie’s adorable I wanna eat him!)

 

“Don’t worry, it’s on me tonight. Come on.” He said walking towards the smaller male and taking his pretty little fingers and intertwining it with his, receiving a small gasp from Hyukjae. Donghae who heard it just smiles.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

A/N : Yes, I'm still alive, sorry I .

Edited 1/11/15