Be My Girlfriend?

Difficult Situations...

“Oh, well...” Myungsoo looks out the window and May looks at him puzzled. His puzzled face soon turns into a smile “Wait here one second” He says as he gets up and runs out of the cafe.

 

May watches as he runs out, she sees him through the window. He runs over to a man that is selling balloons, and takes one of the balloons. He does something but May can’t see that well from the window, and he soon runs back to the cafe. He sits at the table smiling.

 

May looks at him a bit confused but also smiles back “What’s that for?”

 

He holds the end of the balloon string in a fist and passes it to May, she takes it and a ring drops down and hangs off the string of the balloon. Her eyes widen and she puts her hand over in shock.

 

“May... be my girlfriend?” He smiles and waits for her reply.

 

She stares at the ring for a few seconds and then looks up at Myungsoo, then looks down at the ring again and unties it from the string. She ties the balloon to her wrist and pushes the ring onto her finger. “How does it look?” She grins and Myungsoo grins too

 

“It suits you well!”

 

She blushes “your fans are so going to kill me!” she says then giggles.

 

He chuckles too, “Not if I’m here to protect you, plus why should I tell my fans about you. I’d rather keep you safe than have you trampled over again by them” He smiles and then takes May’s hand that has the ring on it. His matching ring also on his finger.

 

“But I’m sure at least your manager should know about this?”

 

“Well...about that” Myungsoo fidgets slightly “I’m going to have to keep it secret from him too”

 

“Why?” May scrunches her eyebrows

 

“Well....I’m not really allowed to date anyone” Myungsoo eyes show sadness.

 

“I can wait”

 

“But I can’t!” He replies with haste. May jumps slightly, and he relaxes and her hand. “I want you, and I don’t want anyone else to have you” He looks lovingly into her eyes and a smile appears on her face.

 

“You’re going to get into trouble Myung-”

 

“Two hot chocolates” The waiter comes up to the table and places the drinks in front of them.

 

“Thanks” May bows “Anyway, yeah Myungsoo, someone is bound to find out sooner or later” She says turning back to him.

 

His head drops “I rather it be later than anytime soon. I want to at least spend some time with you, please May... let me keep it a secret”

 

May sighs and then looks at him for a few seconds contemplating on his plan. “Fine”

 

“What?” Myungsoo looks up at her not believing what she said

 

“I said fine, don’t make me change my mind now” She smiles at him and takes a sip of her drink.

 

He grins at her “Thank you, thank you so much”

 

She just giggles in return at his goofiness.

 

The rest of the time they make small talk and laugh and have a good time before Myungsoo has to leave for one of his schedules.

 

“Hey, make sure you introduce me to your group members, I got to see them that day, but I want to know them better” May looks over at him, as he drives

.

“Well... I can do that... but I’m going to have to say you’re a friend, don’t tell them we are going out” He doesn’t take his eyes off the road

 

“Mmm, well that’s okay, we are friends... in a relationship, but they don’t have to know the second bit”

 

He chuckles “True, sure okay, hmmmm” He hums in thought “How about next weekend?”

 

“It’s a date” She replies and smiles at him, he smiles back and then parks up at her apartment.

 

He looks over at her “Seal it with a kiss?”

 

She shakes her head and moves closer but pushes his lips with her finger and then turns to open the car door. He swiftly grabs her arm and spins her around and places his lips on hers. Soon parting them he winks at her “That doesn’t work on me”

 

She blushes and quickly opens the door “See you next weekend” She says waving. He waves back and she closes the door and runs up to the apartment complex as Myungsoo drives off to his schedule.

 

------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!! It's been so long since I updated!! :O Sowwwwiiii T.T I've just been so busy with exams and stuff. My mom is leaving to her home country for a few week on thursday and we have just been getting her reaady and stuff. Arrgh gonna miss her sooo much! T.T I also have been getting ready for my graduation party for my Envision group on thursday too. My thursday is jam packed! AIGOOO

Well I hope you guys liked this short update! Please comment and upvote! :D Love you readers!!

Darkmay Xx