What To Do?

Difficult Situations...

May runs into the bakery and past everyone ignoring anyone's greetings as she walks into the changing room. Once out of everyone's sight her knees give in and she leans on to the nearest wall and slowly slides down until her face is in her knees. Not being able to hold her tears back, she cries aloud putting her face in her hands.

"What is going on?" She thinks to herself, confused at what she had seen earlier.

Her colleague walks in and is suprised when she sees May sitting on the floor crying.

"What's wrong May?" She asks bending down to see May eye to eye. May's head lifts as she hears her colleague's voice.

"N..Nothing" May says between sobs, as she tries to wipe her tears.

"Something is definately up. You're not yourself! The May I know walks into the bakery with a smile always! I've never seen you so sad before.."

May realises that she can't act like this in the bakery. She has to be professional and try and keep her smile on, even if it hurts inside. "Really.. It's nothing" May walks past her and opens her locker to get her bakery uniform. "Oh.. and Hanna, I'm sorry about what you saw" May gives her a smile, but really deep inside her smiles are not true.

Hanna nods and gives a smile back "If you need anyone to go to, you know I'm all ears" after saying this Hanna walks back into the front.

--------------------

"What do I do! I can't take this anymore!" Myungsoo screams as he throws everything off his room's desk onto the floor and collapses to his knees, his head lowered, his hair covering the tears falling from his eyes. "I don't know what to do anymore..." He whispers, trying to think of something, anything, that would make his manager understand his feelings. Myungsoo gets up, whipes his tears and scans the room. "I've made such a mess..", His watery eyes then catch something in the corner of his room. Walking up to the object which was his quitar, he picks it up and straps it around his neck and strums. Hearing the soft notes the guitar made, had let Myungsoo release some of the stress that had built up. Then an idea had hit him "That's it!" excitedly he grabs the notebook from the floor, as it was thrown off his desk, he opens it and begins to write a few words.

Meanwhile outside the room, the boys were all worried as they heard the smashing sounds in Myungsoo's room..But no one moved from their spot, as they knew not to console him when he was in one of his moods, and to just leave him alone. He needed his time alone.

"I feel bad for doing this, but it had to be done" Sungyu says, a hint of guilt in his voice.

"Hyung, maybe there's another was to do this. Maybe we can get manager to understand...Maybe-" Sungyeol was cut off by Sungyu

"Even if we did convice the manager, how would we convince our fans. You know how much it affects our reputation if one of the members starts dating. We would go downhill from then on. All in all, this is the worst time for a rumour of such to be going around, because we are in the midst of a new album release." Sungyu lowers his head and walks into his room, closing the door behind him. 

---------------------

- Next Day-

Myungsoo's POV

I'm meeting with that Iman girl again... I feel sorry for her. I shouldn't really talk to her in such a manner, but I just can't help it. This is just a fake marriage thing after all... Maybe I should atleast try and be nice to her.

"Hey Oppa!" I hear her familiar voice chime. I smile in response, I can't keep a moody face on all the time. She smiles back, and then looks at me concerned "Are you okay?...I heard all about what happened with that girl from your manager... you must be really hurt.. I'm s-"

I cut her off "I'm sorry" I reply, feeling guilt, at the way I had dealt with the situation yesterday. She looks at me surprised and confused, "I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have acted that way yesterday. I was just so out of it, I didn't know how to deal with myself"

"It's okay... I understand" She smiles warmly and steps closer. "Maybe... this might make you feel better" She blushes and wraps her arms around me, in a hug. My body stiffens for a second, but then soon relaxes. It did kind of make me feel better.

"T..t.th..thank you" Is all that comes out my mouth. She releases her grip and looks up at me, her lips creasing into another smile. I know she only meant it in a friendly way, so I smiled back. "Shall we get started then?" I notioned to head over to the cameras to begin our filming.

She nods in response "Yeah , let's go"

--------------

The filming was over, I was so relieved. Thank God! I waved Iman goodbye, I tried my best to keep a smile on my face, I hope I did well. I need to impress the manager somehow. Might as well start with this. Then I can tell him about my new song.... It's probably the only way I can get through to May on how I feel about her, and how much I miss her...